Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theresa May hopes to bring back fox hunting

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
"It's not fair...it's not fair...it,s not fair"..FFS, you sound like a three year old.

Has it not dawned on you yet that the 'billionaires' have an army of accountants to mitigate their tax liabilities. The only people who would be seriously hurt by the £80k threshold would be the army of small business entrepeneurs who create jobs for millions of people. Great idea to totally piss them off and de-motivate them.
I do hope that when your ulcer bursts, which would appear to be sooner than later, you don't end up ignored on a trolley in a hospital corridor. Has it not dawned on you that we have still the vestiges of something called society?

Has it occurred to you that we can't all be small businessmen in this country and that someone other than a small businessman will be paid a pittance to wipe your dirty arse while on that trolly?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I do hope that when your ulcer bursts, which would appear to be sooner than later, you don't end up ignored on a trolley in a hospital corridor. Has it not dawned on you that we have still the vestiges of something called society?

Has it occurred to you that we can't all be small businessmen in this country and that someone other than a small businessman will be paid a pittance to wipe your dirty arse while on that trolly?

Well....thank you so much for your charming reply.

As a matter of interest I don't have any ulcer issues and with regard to your crudely worded second paragraph, I spent over 35 years of my working life caring for the elderly. This included all aspects of caring.

You carry on with your political tirades.....I,m sorry to inform you that it won't achieve anything. On a personal note, I wish you good health.....one should never wish ill health on others. My daughter is a qualified nurse in A & E and despite your comments towards me, I know she would treat you with compassion, skill and respect should you need her care.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well....thank you so much for your charming reply.

As a matter of interest I don't have any ulcer issues and with regard to your crudely worded second paragraph, I spent over 35 years of my working life caring for the elderly. This included all aspects of caring.

You carry on with your political tirades.....I,m sorry to inform you that it won't achieve anything. On a personal note, I wish you good health.....one should never wish ill health on others. My daughter is a qualified nurse in A & E and despite your comments towards me, I know she would treat you with compassion, skill and respect should you need her care.

And thank you for your charming line..... "It's not fair...it's not fair...it,s not fair"..FFS, you sound like a three year old. and for this beauty " I spent over 35 years of my working life caring for the elderly. This included all aspects of caring " ..... Now I am struggling to think how those two sentences could end up in the same post .

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Just about sums these shameless ***** up.
Rancid old boot,cuts 30 thousand coppers as Home Secretary and then brings back this savage past time for the Toffs,great.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just about sums these shameless ***** up.
Rancid old boot,cuts 30 thousand coppers as Home Secretary and then brings back this savage past time for the Toffs,great.

I was thinking about this at work today. I remembered how the Tories always like to class themselves as the party of innovation and finding efficiencies in services and industry so.... how inefficient is it to have 40-50 people on horseback with 100 dogs and numerous people on foot trampling over fields for 4 hours and( as they often say ) the chase ends without a kill ? Surly one or two men with rifles staking out the back of KFC and Maccy D's after midnight would bag far more at a much reduced cost ?

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I'm generally pro this government, but if they give this free vote that's disgusting. With a large majority, in effect it gives the green light to the blood thirsty posh boys and their rural thugs to bring back this sick 'sport'.

Why doesn't May reject these calls from some backbenchers? With a healthy majority she doesn't have to pander to threats.

Early days on this.

Because the vile witch agrees with them!!

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
The most apposite analogy seems to be that , she's 'setting a hare'.

This is exactly the kind of issue that generates more heat than light and gets people foaming at the mouth while other stuff that's frankly a lot more important gets conveniently overlooked. In the short term, she placates the Sir Bufton Tuftons in the Shires who view her as a provincial Tory. If she gets elected, it'll be kicked into the long grass. Even if it doesn't, most MP's won't vote for it's reinstatement because what happens to poor foxy woxy engages metropolitan luvvies more than ordinary folk being on zero hours contracts or having to use food banks. .

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
You've got to hand it to the hunters. So many think that they turn up and just go for a ride.

Its the training of the dogs that sickens me the most. Dig up fox cubs and force young dogs to rip them up. Those motherless ****s disturb me.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
The most apposite analogy seems to be that , she's 'setting a hare'.

This is exactly the kind of issue that generates more heat than light and gets people foaming at the mouth while other stuff that's frankly a lot more important gets conveniently overlooked. In the short term, she placates the Sir Bufton Tuftons in the Shires who view her as a provincial Tory. If she gets elected, it'll be kicked into the long grass. Even if it doesn't, most MP's won't vote for it's reinstatement because what happens to poor foxy woxy engages metropolitan luvvies more than ordinary folk being on zero hours contracts or having to use food banks. .

TWA*

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
As stated above, it's a far more complicated subject than simply asking that question. Bit of a cliché to be honest.

If you support fox hunting I wouldn't necessarily think you:

1) Support dog fighting.
2) Defend those who slaughter animals as a religious ceremony in public.
3) Play football with cats.

The reality is most people eat meat in this country and don't support fox hunting.

You've got to come up within something better than you can't have an opinion if you like a burger.

Well I'm saying, you're supporting animal abuse by eating meat/consuming dairy so I don't see why every one is such an animal lover when fox hunting is in the news again

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Couldn't give a s**t about this really. Fox hunting is about no.1000 on my list of things to be bothered about. In this General Election or life.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The 18th century is well on its way back, food banks, increasing homelessness, child poverty, rip off landlords and declining investment in schools, I think the return of Fox hunting will fit in nicely with that lot.

Did someone just say the fvcking Conservative Party?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The sad fact of the matter is that she can do whatever she likes, she has no opposition.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Urban foxes are getting very brave I now see them during the day time they are smaller than there country cousins.:timmy::moo::hilton::shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They will lose my vote if they bring it back

They did mine in 1997, I warmed to New Labour's plan to abolish it.

Before and after that I always check the view of the Tory candidate in my constituency.

Arrogant posh boys and their rural rent-a-thugs, prancing about in the countryside in their masses, chasing foxes, to me is barbaric. Their violence to opponents is telling as what kind of 'human beings' participate. The scum of society.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Well I'm saying, you're supporting animal abuse by eating meat/consuming dairy so I don't see why every one is such an animal lover when fox hunting is in the news again

I think the difference is that fox hunting is a bloodsport whereas farming / animal rearing is for sustenance. For instance my eating of an ethically (I say ethically because I can't think of a more appropriate word) sourced chicken sandwich is not quite the same as a bloodhound ripping a fox to ribbons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here