Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's our own fault

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We're playing in the Top Flight next season.

I'm delighted with everything the club and team have done.

Brilliant season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
****ING PL NEXT YEAR! GET IN!

I personally didn't care too much about the title. I think back to winning titles previously and all I remember is being promoted. The only title that matters is the top one - and the cups of course. It didn't matter if we went up from league one to the championship as champions, all that matters is we are in the PL for the first time in our history. We have state of the art facilities, a beautiful stadium, a calm, likeable manager, a local FAN owner who is deservedly going to be compensated for near-unheard of personal investment in his club which, five years ago, would've been a pipe dream.

I am absolutely ****ing ecstatic.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
next season will be different, we only have 38 league games. At wont have to play on May 7th

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You are entitled to feel disappointed, and maybe you have a point.

Couldn't help just noticing that your username happens to be a bag full of p*ss though.

Think you're the one who'd be more than content to sit in your own p*ss.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
"it's all our own fault" yeh, it's all our own fault we are 8 points clear of 3rd place and 12 pts ahead of Huddersfield who we worried so much about...

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Whether you're delusional that that was okay and it wasn't a problem, or still a bit upset about it all we should have all left our expectations at the Amex last week. Bristol was THE ONE. Norwich and Villa were never three pointers.

All in all, the season went okay. Sour end. Looking forward to next season and hopefully not doing a Derby!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's very disappointing end to an amazing season. Coming away from Villa Park can't help feeling deflated. Anyone saying otherwise I'd love to have your capacity for overcoming disappointment. Or maybe you just ain't followed the Albion as long and as hard that missing out on the trophy doesn't make you feel gutted.

I'm with the players on this one. As of 1.45pm today we missed the best chance our clubs ever had beyond Smith must score to win a major honour. Shame. Real shame. So so close. But no cigar

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Think you're the one who'd be more than content to sit in your own p*ss.

76116-Eddie-Murphy-WHAT-gif-Imgur-q5DT.gif

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Gutted,gutting way to end the season,delighted at the bigger picture-some work to do however if we are not to be whipping boys next season,clearly we still have choked a little.....
A title thrown away in my opinion.
Progress has been made the overall trend remains up.

We learnt last season that we need to be better and were,we will learn from this when next season comes too......

Agreed. Sadly in my heart I didn't expect us to win this game despite my optimistic prediction!! No good blaming the players, let's just accept we didn't make it and look forward to next season.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We had 3 chances and couldn't take them.

We had three chances because, whilst Newcastle took one point from nine against Wednesday, Ipswich and Leeds we were taking nine from nine in our corresponding games. After Wigan, it was our turn to take one from nine whilst they took maximum points.

We ended up just where we were six games out, one point behind Newcastle in second. So It Goes, C'est La Vie, Que Sera Sera and other song titles; We are promoted and we can watch those stupid play off games and enjoy the drama vicariously, and without a care in the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here