Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rudy Austin - Leeds

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
To be fair, I recall Wolves fans saying how shit Ward was when we signed him and he was great for us. We've got to give anyone who plays for us a chance before writing them off.

Don't be silly. We only sign shite players...if you believe the general consensus.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Im fed up with all these outcasts coming to us, gone are the days of alloa and vecente . Now were in the days of barnsley cast offs.
i still cant get over o'grady, not good enough for lge 1 barnsley, but good enough for premier lge ready brighton.
we also go for baldock on a long contract. No wonder the mess were in. Expecially with the club sticking with mr clueless .
all very underwelming.
i wouldn't mind if they didnt get our expectations up. I can except what ever lge were in. I just dont appreciate it when im told every month im getting a Ferrari for Christmas, only to end up with a fiat panda.
anyway ive probably gone off subject so here's to the albion.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Another cast off who pops up 5 days a week and dons a red top to play a bit of five a side then buggers off to do shopping on Saturday. Perhaps we are thinking Agustein needs some company.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here