Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long has it been since we signed a player that is fit to play Friday?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is BZ definitely not fit for Friday then? Have I missed this?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Is BZ definitely not fit for Friday then? Have I missed this?

Interviews have said he's behind the fitness levels of others as he's not had the same pre season, if we sign any free agents now they'll be in the same situation. There has been no official word on what role, if any, he's likely to play on Friday.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Dunno, but there has been a remarkable lack of moaning on NSC for nearly 48 hours, which has been great!

I thought we would have at least 48 hours without moaning, especially when sir albion seemed to be missing in action, but no, deletebeepbeepetc managed to find a negative somewhere.
I feel sorry for him, having such a miserable life.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
He might be behind on fitness but I didn't think that it's been confirmed he's not fit to play on Friday?
I assume that he'll be on the bench with Hamed and Baldrick starting?
Just cos he hasn't had a full pre-season shouldn't rule him out of being capable of coming on for the last 20-30 minutes surely?
So dunno what the OP is on about unless he has a direct line to Chris Hughton?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=13836]deletebeepbeepbeep[/MENTION] in negative post shock.

You must be, consistently, the most negative person in NSC land.
I thought Spence's glass was half-empty but Jeez.

That's a big call. Surely [MENTION=5729]sir albion[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31008]SteveTheSeagull[/MENTION] are not going to take that lying down?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Interviews have said he's behind the fitness levels of others as he's not had the same pre season, if we sign any free agents now they'll be in the same situation. There has been no official word on what role, if any, he's likely to play on Friday.
And why on earth would we want to tell Forest if he is fit or not. I am more than happy to wait until 18.45 on Friday to see who is playing.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
That's a big call. Surely [MENTION=5729]sir albion[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31008]SteveTheSeagull[/MENTION] are not going to take that lying down?

Sir Albion! He's disappeared from the board and (clearly) my short-term memory.
There's something about Berky that makes me smile, though. That he doesn't really mean it.

Who's the Steve bloke? I must have missed his work.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here