Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you think are the 3 most likely signings Chris Hughton will make?

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
I see that Leicester are actively looking to sign 2 new strikers....what does that mean for Leo?.is there a chance of getting him back on loan?.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Bollocks. His lack of effort was an insult to the fans that day. I'd rather we gave Kemy another go - the club has to pay his wages til June anyway - than take on another lazy **** like that.

This.

O'Hara is the epitomy of the overpaid average footballer - more interested in giving it the big one and getting photographed in nightclubs then committing himself to a team.

Anyone more interested in appearing in OK with his publicity hungry moose of a (now ex) wife should be avoided at all costs.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
This.

O'Hara is the epitomy of the overpaid average footballer - more interested in giving it the big one and getting photographed in nightclubs then committing himself to a team.

Anyone more interested in appearing in OK with his publicity hungry moose of a (now ex) wife should be avoided at all costs.

was he the player that threw his shirt into the wolves crowd at the Amex only to get it thrown back at him..... that did make me laugh:lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
In truth I was just guessing about Kris Commons to Bolton. Lennon wants him but needs to sell first. Leicester are also reportedly interested and if that is true must be favourites. He has been out of the Celtic side until last weekend and has now been granted time out because of an uncle dying. Hasn't signed a new deal yet in Glasgow and odds-on a move. Consistent MoM performances. Class player. Everything O'Hara isn't.

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
Commons would be a great shout. Tbh about Elliott Bennett not sure we need him (didn't exactly rip it up when he came back) a really good attacking midfielder and striker would be enough I reckon.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have heard Beckford is heading your way

Don't know how he has done at Preston but clearly didn't work for either party at Bolton.
If he could discover any sort of the form he is capable of I would be happy enough

Last edited:

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Why are people suggesting Becchio? Hughton had him at Norwich and pretty much never played him, it's not like he's impressed for Rotherham either

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Players not good enough for Leeds and Bolton? 'Sake. We must be able to do better than that.

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
Kris Commons would be a superb signing. Surely we couldn't afford his wages though?

Austin from Leeds is awful as is Beckford these days

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego
So that makes CH King Nebuchadnezzar??

19645.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here