Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conway Will Join This Week......or not

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I take it someone is related to all the taxi drivers a Gatwick and will be able to use the cabbie grapevine to confirm Conway's arrival and that he is heading south on the A23 and not north!!!

My mates uncle knows a tramp who used to be a Gatwick cabbie on Thursdays..?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Johnny Cantor said on twitter his hunch is we'll get Conway...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He certainly seems to think a possible deal for Carayole is still on the cards and hinting we are trying to keep Buckley in the face of the palace bid.

Easthill Andy

Mar 22, 2006
Portslade
From sky -
We're hearing reports that Blackburn are closing in on Cardiff City winger Craig Conway. The Scotland international had been on loan at Brighton and Hove Albion and the club were keen on re-signing him, but Rovers now look firm favourites to land the 28-year-old

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
From sky -
We're hearing reports that Blackburn are closing in on Cardiff City winger Craig Conway. The Scotland international had been on loan at Brighton and Hove Albion and the club were keen on re-signing him, but Rovers now look firm favourites to land the 28-year-old

Settle with family in Blackburn or Brighton? Hmm - tough call.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
From sky -

FFS, that's a pity if true, hopefully someone else is lined up? Think we are after that boro lad again.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
From sky -

Bugger it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So this is now pretty much a done deal. Maybe it's best if Munchkin doesn't promise is any future signings :lol:

Don't be too harsh, he gave us hope on a day when NSC was going into "the club has no ambition" meltdown. Conway is now apparently shit and not required anyway :smile:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A 'selfie' would have the badge on his right if it's on his left... It's real.
This - the camera on an iphone - which he undoubtedly has flips the picture once you have taken in.
No, and yes. As you say, a decent phone would flip it to look the same as if it had been taken by someone else. Zaha's badge is on the wrong side, which suggests he's used some rubbish phone for his selfie.

So you're saying the opposite of sheebo - if his camera had flipped it, the badge would be on the other side.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=3647]Munchkin[/MENTION] u owe me £20 mate cheers - was worth a try to make a v likely guess to save face after the Grabbon deal - unfortunately did ur rep more damage :lol:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Firstly I'll take all the shit and insults that are thrown at me, you post something like I did and it doesn't come to fruition you deserve all the flak that comes your way...

However, my information was from someone I trust and respect, who on Monday was adamant the deal was as good as done, I could make up excuses in terms of the delay with the Zaha loan and the late interest from Blackburn, but in truth I don't know if either of them were a factor.

Disappointed and certainly a lesson learnt on terms of posting information you believe to be true.

Just hope people understand it was never my intention to misguide or post pure 'fiction'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here