Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday fans discussing us....

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's obvious if we don't go up this year, we will lose Stephens, as he is out of contract. But we should be able to keep hold of Kayal, Sidwell and Norwood. Dunk may be sold off, but not to Palarse, and that should recoup £10-15 million. We may well lose another key player like Knockeart too, but that has to be worth £10 million, and that wipes out our loss from last season. I really don't think we need to worry about it.

Hughton is a man of integrity. He has done a great job at the club, along with Bloom. He gets quality players in, and that shows. So replacements will join the club. He seems determined to get this club up and prove to everyone what a great manager her is in the PL league. Our biggest challenge will be holding on to him in the summer if we don't go up.
Christ if we can't keep hold of Norwood we'll be in big trouble:lolol::lolol:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
What we have that they dont? Hmm...

A nice stadium, a good team, good beer, a great manager...

Also, unlike teams like Leeds, Liverpool, Forrest, Wednesday etc, we have an admirable proficiency in not getting all holier than thou about our history and how it makes us one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
What we have that they dont? Hmm...

A nice stadium, a good team, good beer, a great manager...

Also, unlike teams like Leeds, Liverpool, Forrest, Wednesday etc, we have an admirable proficiency in not getting all holier than thou about our history and how it makes us one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Liverpool are one of the biggest teams in the world......

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Not anymore they're not.

Rarely been out of the top flight and never been out of the top half of the Premier League. Big team.

Oh! HaHa Whoosh & :facepalm: - just seen the Liverpool Plymouth score....

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There is in my opinion only 2 teams currently looking to be walking this league and even one of those (Newcastle) are slipping off the rails a little as of late.
I'm growing quite fond on them. I might have to stop the laughing bit.

Poor buggers have Perseus to deal with too.

DavePage

How can any other team compete? Canada was almost named Albion of the North (then they heard about Burton , I guess)
Synonyms for Albion:
Blighty
Britain
Britannia
Commonwealth of Nations
England
Great Britain
Land of the Rose
Limeyland
UK
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How can any other team compete? Canada was almost named Albion of the North (then they heard about Burton , I guess)
Synonyms for Albion:
Blighty
Britain
Britannia
Commonwealth of Nations
England
Great Britain
Land of the Rose
Limeyland
UK
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

If you think England, Britain, Great Britain and the UK are synonymous, I suggest you never visit Scotland or Wales

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
[Hughton's] been sacked twice by lower table clubs and, while we may like him, I reckon the general view from outside is: good Championship manager, can't cut it in the PL.

I think that that view may be changing - some are already touting him for the England manager job in the future (!). Let's hope he proves the detractors wrong; I think he may very well do so.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here