player's and staff not paid last month

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Swivel boy. Swivel on these mid-digits til you squeal like a pig on a honeymoon.

:salute:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Maybe if you hadn't just signed up to spread this malicious gossip we might be more inclined to believe you, as it is, piss off back to Croydon and stop trying to stir shit, we're not in the mood.

:salute:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Gritt23 said:
Maybe if you hadn't just signed up to spread this malicious gossip we might be more inclined to believe you, as it is, piss off back to Croydon and stop trying to stir shit, we're not in the mood.

re signed and I would never live in Croyden, try coombe road

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Nonetheless, you have still just signed up to stir shit, and are just making this story up. Just coz you live in Coombe Road means nothing.

State your source !!! Not that there is one.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
gritt23 It's hardly stiring when u hear a storey about the club u love and sharing that intel with other fans, does it not trouble u slightly that more and more feeling is being expressed on this board with regard to the clubs finances, granted most of this board wont accept most of the tosh but this board represents at most 10% of the fan base wich means when trouble is unrooted there will be more people making a noise than this board is capable of

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Coombe road eh? Fancy a beer? i'm off to the bear in a couple of minutes...
Would love to but ur more likely to see me in the gunn, anyway with all this bad publicity about meeting strangers from chatrooms i dont think it would be a good idea:drink: :drink:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
chicken run said:
Would love to but ur more likely to see me in the gunn, anyway with all this bad publicity about meeting strangers from chatrooms i dont think it would be a good idea:drink: :drink:

Don't worry, i promise not to make you come to France with me...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports