Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Booker out!, Booker out!!!!"

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Booker out ,Booker out

before the rot sets in!!!

it was only me and Safeway singing it yesterday.

a team whos players say the love BB, should NOT get the job, didnt play well. if coppell was is charge Saturdaty and yesterday there is no way we would have played like we did!!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Do you want him as number two when we get a new manager?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Afternoon Popkins...

Are u still alive?

I thought you was going to collapse at the end of the match yesterday!

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
fatboy said:

yes defo, he,s a good man to have around, like your fave Uncle who gives you money and does the old thumb trick for you. but does not install the fear into the players, all the mangers that have failed in recent times have been pussy cats!

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
fatboy said:

No! We should be looking for a new manager who will bring in his own backroom staff, and give the players a kick up the backside. Complacency has set in at this club.

Nathan Jones out!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I must say i've never seen somebody shout **** so many times in such a short space.

Well Done!

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
i only use the C word at football ,so when the game, comes a whole weeks worth of ****s come flying out of my mouth!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I wouldn't worry too much about Booker getting the job, after two defeats in four days, especially the nature of yesterday's, there is a snowball's chance in hell of him landing the gig. However many there were on the shortlist, there's one less.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I must say i've never seen somebody shout **** so many times in such a short space.

Well Done!

that was f***ing funny :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We'll still have him in charge for Saturday.

He's done his best so I hope people aren't too unkind towards him when he walks to the dugout. Let's remember that he's been with us for a long time now and has only ever done well or tried to do well for the club.

Froggy

Oct 7, 2003
London
popkins, was that you having a go at the players at the end of the game about not acknowledging our support? if so, top man!!:clap2:

overcgull

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton, of course
I'm Brian and so is my wife said:
We'll still have him in charge for Saturday.

He's done his best so I hope people aren't too unkind towards him when he walks to the dugout. Let's remember that he's been with us for a long time now and has only ever done well or tried to do well for the club.

Whatever you think of his performance, there's no point in giving Bob Booker - or any of them - a hard time before the game starts on Saturday. Or during, really. Doesn't do any good at all.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I'm Brian and so is my wife said:

:clap:

Too right. He's not the man for the job, but the ideal number 2. To throw abuse his way would be a disgrace.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here