Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My Romanian colleague rather winced at the prospect of this fella making it in the Premier League.
But if even half the rumours are true there's no doubting the clubs desire to get him, so fingers crossed.

That is textbook 'dwayne'.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That is textbook 'dwayne'.

Nearly but as he's not family or a season ticket holder, somewhere, it's more Dwayne-lite.

I can't wait for the real thing.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
My Romanian colleague rather winced at the prospect of this fella making it in the Premier League.
But if even half the rumours are true there's no doubting the clubs desire to get him, so fingers crossed.

Andone has played his entire career in Spain. If your colleague feels that his La Liga performances have not been good enough then that's his opinion but he must be pretty hard to impress. Maybe he has been hopeless each time he has played for Romania. Either way, my opinion is that he is an excellent fit for us. He won't score 20+ but he'd get enough and work bloody hard which is what is required for us. The fact that he is now available for 6m Euros makes it a complete no brainer.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Andone has played his entire career in Spain. If your colleague feels that his La Liga performances have not been good enough then that's his opinion but he must be pretty hard to impress. Maybe he has been hopeless each time he has played for Romania. Either way, my opinion is that he is an excellent fit for us. He won't score 20+ but he'd get enough and work bloody hard which is what is required for us. The fact that he is now available for 6m Euros makes it a complete no brainer.

Especially considering he's just turned 25.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh I'm with you.
For all I know my colleague is in England looking for his long lost grandad last seen in Haywards Heath.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
I would love a front 4 rotated around Murray, Locadia, Ings and Andone. It's goodbye for Tomer and Sam sadly but the club have shown last couple of days, it is time to think with the head rather than the heart and that is the correct approach.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Well the transfer window opens this Thursday, last year Gros was signed up early, wonder if the recruitment team have done it again this year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here