Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Stop all the gloating about Pal ace now, eh?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Looking forward to motd tonight , does bob Wilson still present it ?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Threads like these must be started by the people that buy half and half scarves. Embarrassing f#cking snowflakes. 'We must be jolly nice to everybody and pray they return the favour, or at some point they may ridicule us and I just couldn't take it.'

4 points behind us now and just got a win that could turn their season around against the current Champions, knew it was too early for all the Nigel baiting and gloating. Lets focus on our own results.

Fvck off.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There were always two things at play:

1. Start to the season. When your rival start as badly as they did, you have to go LARGE. If the roles were reversed, Palace fans would have been piss-taking and mocking to the nth degree.

2. The long-haul. This season. It was, and is, early days and anything can happen. If you can fall behind by 7 points and 17 goals within 7 games, you can reverse that and more besides in the 31 games that follow.

Are you suggesting it may be a game of two halves?

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It was just out of my winnings from the Brighton v Newcastle game. I’d never bet that sort of money normally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Out of? How much did you stake on that game, FFS?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
4 points behind us now and just got a win that could turn their season around against the current Champions, knew it was too early for all the Nigel baiting and gloating. Lets focus on our own results.
If the PaLLLLLLLace goons don't like what they read on NSC.... they know where the door is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here