Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our complete list of transfer targets

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Naylor Says No about Mitrovic.

So your point about who were the scouts actually watching at that game is a good one.

You're not helping me.

Do you also attend Narcotics Anonymous meetings just to talk up 'Blue Sky'? :lol:

#BreakingBad.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Still need that illusive striker, cannot rely on Muz or Hemed and need something different and no not the return of Baldock either is the answer!!!

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

Our current central midfield options are very limited, and we don't fully know how Sidwell is out for and there's also the chance of him having a re-occurrence of the injury / be set back further. Molumby would also benefit from some first team football, so wouldn't be surprised if we brought another player in on loan and sent Molumby out to a Championship or League One side for the second half of the season.

With the way both Murray and Hemed have been taking their chances, I'm interpreting that maybe Hughton wants to publically show his confidence / faith in both to perform.

"Asked if a striker was the top January target, Hughton said: "It always changes. Something could happen between now and January that shifts it a little bit to a position that maybe we weren't trying to bring in."

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
In all honesty we all know we need a striker or 2. Based on the last window we were well prepared to spend BIG. I get impression that hasn’t changed but CH doesn’t want to ramp up expectations and then issues arise if we struggle again. It will be a very important window with a few comings and goings..eg Hemed out of contract..Skalak? Murphy etc all in 25 man squad but no involvement..

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Still need that illusive striker, cannot rely on Muz or Hemed and need something different and no not the return of Baldock either is the answer!!!

And god forbid, injuries to Hemed and Murray.

Although a difficult window in January and other clubs also need a striker (WBA, CP, Everton, Stains, Newcastle), I'm sure the club have worked on this since 1st September.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd flog hemed and get a younger striker in :)
It's a bit ambitious to suggest albion will sign 2 strikers in January.

We need to exit the window with 4 in the squad, not 3 like we have now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here