Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our complete list of transfer targets

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Everton fans think he's shite so why would we want him?

Hmmm... my brother is an everton fan and thinks there was another reason why he got shipped out soon after Koeman came in. Thinks he could do a job for us.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The Everton fan I know thought Niasse is decent. 5 in 19 for a relegated Hull is not a bad return. A slight improvement on that will put us in as good a position to escape relegation

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Apparently Johnny Russell might be surplus to requirements at Derby. We tried to get him before, I wonder if we'd consider him again now..

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We are 1/1 to sign Bacary Sagna on BV.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Good spot....

Free agent. So wages/signing on fee will probably be astronomical. But we would save the transfer fee.

Would love it if this happened. One of the best right backs in the whole league over the last few years.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I have heard from some City friends that we've made a bid for Jason Denayer, a centre back, currently with Man City. He was out on loan at Sunderland last season and has played for Belgium. Apparently Galatasaray and Girona amongst others have also made offers. A twitter search mentions that he's rejected our terms though so our interest may be over before it's even started.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I have heard from some City friends that we've made a bid for Jason Denayer, a centre back, currently with Man City. He was out on loan at Sunderland last season and has played for Belgium. Apparently Galatasaray and Girona amongst others have also made offers. A twitter search mentions that he's rejected our terms though so our interest may be over before it's even started.

The "ejection of our terms" seems to be a recurring theme to this window.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I most definitely am not starting 'this' again, not now, not in January, but ...

... I find it hard to believe the club went to Austria v Serbia to watch Mitrovic play.
So a quick look at the other goal scorers unearths:-

Louis Schaub.

Clearly I'm going to need some help with my problem, as the evenings get longer.
Naylor Says No about Mitrovic.

So your point about who were the scouts actually watching at that game is a good one.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I most definitely am not starting 'this' again, not now, not in January, but ...

... I find it hard to believe the club went to Austria v Serbia to watch Mitrovic play.
So a quick look at the other goal scorers unearths:-

Louis Schaub.

Clearly I'm going to need some help with my problem, as the evenings get longer.

Just speculation, I know, but his lack of pace is a major negative. In the premier league you need pace, loads and loads of pace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here