Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New PL home kit

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yeah I must admit when I went in the shop yesterday I was surprised how empty the shelves were of stock and how generally untidy the whole place was.
Considering the amount of people shopping in there it seems odd to have merchandise levels so low and seemingly much less choice of products.
They must be losing some revenue by not using it to its full potential?

The close season is obviously their quitest time, although with the start of the season just a fortnight away, I would have thought interest in out first ever season in the Premier League, would be at an all time high.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
The close season is obviously their quitest time, although with the start of the season just a fortnight away, I would have thought interest in out first ever season in the Premier League, would be at an all time high.

Which is my thinking. And considering how busy the store was yesterday(and presumably all weekend) seems strange they aren't going all-out on this revenue stream?
Just always seems like the shop and merchandise is down on their priorities and without wishing to restart the whole town centre shop debate surely now were in the PL it must be worth reconsidering?

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
I think everyone needs to remember n.s.c cool club deemed you shall not wear a baseball hat if your over 13.adults must not wear football shirts people over 30 can't wear shorts and if your over 35 you are not allowed to be seen in air max or Adidas originals.:fishing:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I think everyone needs to remember n.s.c cool club deemed you shall not wear a baseball hat if your over 13.adults must not wear football shirts people over 30 can't wear shorts and if your over 35 you are not allowed to be seen in air max or Adidas originals.:fishing:

Well that's me told then. I'm in mid 40s and on occasion can be seen wearing all those things at once! (Though please note I don't wear Air Max AND Originals at the same time!)

If we're compiling a list of things that looks terrible then middle age men in boot cut jeans with leather shoes has it to be on it and also overweight men with rugby shirts with the collars popped up.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Planning on going to stadium in morning to buy new home shirt. Anyone know if stock levels are generally good in there at the moment?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Planning on going to stadium in morning to buy new home shirt. Anyone know if stock levels are generally good in there at the moment?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

They had what I believe is technically known as a 'shitload' on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here