Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could be a long time until we get a chance to win another trophy

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Being a "Mid-Table" Premier League club, I hope we take the F.A. and League Cups seriously in season 2017/18, and give it a real go.

Or we could try and sign N'Golo Kante from Chelsea, as it looks like he's going to win two Premier League Winner's Medals in two seasons! :thumbsup: Could be a lucky charm!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Being a "Mid-Table" Premier League club, I hope we take the F.A. and League Cups seriously in season 2017/18, and give it a real go.

This. Hopefully we'll be close enough to the magic 40 point mark by the time the FA Cup 3rd round comes around, that we can afford to start treating the competition with a bit of respect.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Just got back from Birmingham and cannot pretend i'm still anything but gutted about missing out on the title. Yes, we've had a bloody amazing season that has exceeded all of our expectations, but when you are 7 points clear with three games to go, you have to be claiming that silverware and the glory that goes with it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
How was I feeling this time last year..gutted ..play offs again :(
How am I feeling now ...a lot happier than May 8 th last year

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This. Hopefully we'll be close enough to the magic 40 point mark by the time the FA Cup 3rd round comes around, that we can afford to start treating the competition with a bit of respect.

If we're close to 40 points by the first week in January, we'll be prioritizing our run for a Champions League spot over the distraction of an FA Cup run!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
We'll win the league cup or fa cup by 2022, give it five more years and you'll have a better trophy than the Championship anyway. Am I pissed we drank our way to 2nd? Yep. Will I even remember by the time August rolls around? Absolutely not.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

This season we'd have been 4th if that was the case!

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Followed the Albion for 38 years, we've won titles but only in the 3rd and 4th tier.

Whilst over the moon with promotion, was absolutely gutted in the manner we lost today really had problems holding it together. As an honour it would have been Albion's greatest in 107 years if not ever

That's all, roll on August and the new challenge....

My thoughts exactly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here