Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - FA Cup

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am thinking of a weekend away this day and had convinced myself that there is no way on earth that this could be the one.

Am I right in thinking there will be a minimum of 6 games to play after this one, maybe more in some promotion rivals have a cup run? Us being 19+ points clear of third at this stage in surely pie and sky?

Yeah that sounds unlikely, although that would mean it *could* happen at QPR if we were 16 clear going into the game. Putting that into context, we'd be 10 points clear right now if we had beaten Cardiff and Reading/Fulham had finished goalless, so it's not *that* inconceivable...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Any sign of South stand tickets going on sale?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
More tickets on sale this morning as one of the 'away' blocks has been put on sale releasing 568 towards the south, whilst a further 30 or so magically appeared near the half way line. I have now managed to get my two tickets, marvellous scenes indeed.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
More tickets on sale this morning as one of the 'away' blocks has been put on sale releasing 568 towards the south, whilst a further 30 or so magically appeared near the half way line. I have now managed to get my two tickets, marvellous scenes indeed.

That was a bit of a result. I was thinking I'd have to make do with a poor seat because I've left it too late, but those ones that went online this morning are as good as they get.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
So whats the team going to be? Finger in the air:

Maenpaa

Adekugbe, Hall, Goldson, Hunt

Murphy, Kayal, Molumby, Bjordal

Hemed Tilley

SUBSTITUTES any from...
Ankergren
White
Dallison
Skalak
March
Rosenior
LuaLua
Sidwell
Cadman
Tighe
Ayunga

Presuming Hunemeier is still crocked?

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003

Maenpaa

Adekugbe, White, Goldson, Hunt

Murphy, Kayal, Sidwell, LuaLua

Hemed Tilly

SUBSTITUTES
Ankergren
March
Rosenior
Skalak
Baldock
Cadman

I thought Naylor was expecting Hünemeier to play.

I'd be surprised if the side was quite as raw as you're suggesting, and I'd also think March is more likely to start, given he's getting pretty much up to match fitness now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Maenpaa

Hemed Tilley

SUBSTITUTES any from...
Ankergren
White
Dallison
Skalak
March
Rosenior
LuaLua
Sidwell
Cadman
Tighe
Ayunga

Maenpaa

Hunt
Goldson
Hunemeier
Pocognoli

March
Sidwell
King Kayal
Murphy

Towell

Hemed

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I thought Naylor was expecting Hünemeier to play.

I'd be surprised if the side was quite as raw as you're suggesting, and I'd also think March is more likely to start, given he's getting pretty much up to match fitness now.

Ah yes I wasn't sure how he was getting on. I think [MENTION=25402]Blue Valkyrie[/MENTION] is probably right with his suggestion, although I thought Pocognoli was injured hence not on the bench at Fulham?

I think it might be quite fun to stick youngsters next to the pros for a game.. Tilly learning from Hemed, White from Goldson etc probably won't happen though.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Maenpaa

Hemed Tilley

SUBSTITUTES any from...
Ankergren
White
Dallison
Skalak
March
Rosenior
LuaLua
Sidwell
Cadman
Tighe
Ayunga

Maenpaa
Hunt - Goldson - Hunemeier - Pocognoli
March - Kayal - Sidwell - Murphy
Hemed - Baldock

LuaLua is still banned. Hunt not involved with U23s today would suggest he will play right back unless Rosenior is ready to come back?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lewis Dunk is suspended for 2 or 3 (?) games so for MK Dons I reckon he's likely to start whatever his first choice centre back pairing is for Preston. I'll be very surprised if both Goldson and Hunemeier play...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Maenpaa
Hunt - Goldson - Hunemeier - Pocognoli
March - Kayal - Sidwell - Murphy
Hemed - Baldock

LuaLua is still banned. Hunt not involved with U23s today would suggest he will play right back unless Rosenior is ready to come back?

It'd be lovely to see Rosenior, although it'll probably be from the bench if at all.

No way I'd risk March or Baldock. I'd be gutted if either of them picked up a knock ahead of Preston.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lewis Dunk is suspended for 2 or 3 (?) games so for MK Dons I reckon he's likely to start whatever his first choice centre back pairing is for Preston. I'll be very surprised if both Goldson and Hunemeier play...

With Dunk suspended for Preston, it would be MADNESS to risk Duffy in this game.

It is an equal risk to play Goldson, but one they'll feel is justified because he needs game time. Duffy can go shopping, or ten pin bowling.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It'd be lovely to see Rosenior, although it'll probably be from the bench if at all.

No way I'd risk March or Baldock. I'd be gutted if either of them picked up a knock ahead of Preston.

Towell might start. I was just thinking March has had 1 start since injury so will be good to get some minutes in him and has a week's break till Preston.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
With Dunk suspended for Preston, it would be MADNESS to risk Duffy in this game.

It is an equal risk to play Goldson, but one they'll feel is justified because he needs game time. Duffy can go shopping, or ten pin bowling.

Obviously it depends on whether you think the risk of Duffy getting injured is higher than the added value we'd get from the valuable game time where Goldson and Duffy get to play alongside each other.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Obviously it depends on whether you think the risk of Duffy getting injured is higher than the added value we'd get from the valuable game time where Goldson and Duffy get to play alongside each other.

Obviously.

If you were MAD, then you'd consider it worth the risk :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here