Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I guess we are no longer under the radar

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
Just a quick skim through the Derby forum before tonight's game and read this , seems lil ole brighton has moved up in the football pyramid :clap2:

Edited*** sorry didnt make it clear .... this was the Derby message board quote

" No way will Derby get autos next year. Not with Brighton, Norwich and Newcastle about. Villa won't be a threat, but either Hull or Sheff Wed will go again. This was the season to go up.

Playoffs our best hope next year "

Last edited:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
If we retain key players and add well in the required areas then there's no reason why we cant compete for the top 2 spots again IMO.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Well poster was nearly premature - thay gave it a go to be fair. I think we have won respect this season and should avoid the lack of attention and the patronisation that has featured this. But, in the end does it matter. I can cope with all of that if we achieve the goal...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Next season could be tougher. May find more teams 'come for a point' so to speak. I think a lot of teams came to us with the intention of having a go this year as it took awhile for people to take us seriously.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Newcastle are a given, not so sure about Norwich. Can't see villa being a threat.
We just need to keep pace with the magpies and we'll be there or there abouts again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here