Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking news: Reports of explosion in Manchester

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
To be honest this sounds a bit sketchy.

1) Stuck in traffic? With a van veering towards him? Wasn’t the van stuck in traffic too?

2) There is nothing about him to suggest he is Muslim. He is not brown and he doesn’t look Pakistani.

3) Unless he had a Muslim Pakistani sign on his car there is no way you would even think he was one.

4) And he says the person who did it was a white, middle-aged van driver. That’s helpful, but did he get the registration number? Being stuck in traffic it should be easy to get the reg and report it to police.

My guess he is either an attention seeker or part of the Islamic propaganda machine.

It was reported in your Daily Mail, too. You could be on to something. Maybe Islamic insurgents have taken control of the filthy rag to spread propaganda about the Celiphate.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
It's a little odd seeing Sky news reporting live 400 yards from my house. I could walk down to the Post Office and be one of those morons who makes silly signs behind the reporter. Maybe not.

You got any dildos in the house???

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
It's a little odd seeing Sky news reporting live 400 yards from my house. I could walk down to the Post Office and be one of those morons who makes silly signs behind the reporter. Maybe not.

Someone cycled past a reporter last night and gave the middle finger on BBC.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

You could always be one of those silly morons making silly signs at Lancing training ground when Sky visit for deadline day.:wink:

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Racists are that stupid, that's why they're racists.

But instead of giving him credit for working a 48 hour shift trying to save the lives of people injured in the bomb attack, you think he's an attention seeker or part of an Islamic propaganda machine.

Classy.
i reckon you need a trip to morrocco , algeria , zimbabwe , indonesia or malaysia.......not the hotel bits , the real bits....you will then see first hand what racism is all about........all this bollocks is sooo hypcrytical......unbelievable really , if you've ever been anywhere....oh .....hold on.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
i reckon you need a trip to morrocco , algeria , zimbabwe , indonesia or malaysia.......not the hotel bits , the real bits....you will then see first hand what racism is all about........all this bollocks is sooo hypcrytical......unbelievable really , if you've ever been anywhere....oh .....hold on.

Ahh, one bigot races to support another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 22389

Ahh, one bigot races to support another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 years in Luton gave me the opportunity to see things from a different angle, completely different to Brighton. Lack of integration, feeling of living in a religious ghetto, women covered up, feelings of no longer living in your own country, it's so disjointed, that's not how the government has sold immigration to people over the years. You might not get it if you haven't experienced it, or you might actually like it, however If that's the future blueprint for other parts of this country, then it's a no from me.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
So what is it all about?

it's about human races having a fundamental hatred for eachother , unfortunately......not me , you or the greek bloke in the chippy or the bangladeshi fella in the indian( best in england) or the dear old chinese bloke in the chinky......but the tribal hatred that is seen time and time again across the globe......it's been going on for 15,000 years and will probably continue for another couple of thousand before we all wipe each other out....humans , fooking idiots...!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
10 years in Luton gave me the opportunity to see things from a different angle, completely different to Brighton. Lack of integration, feeling of living in a religious ghetto, women covered up, feelings of no longer living in your own country, it's so disjointed, that's not how the government has sold immigration to people over the years. You might not get it if you haven't experienced it, or you might actually like it, however If that's the future blueprint for other parts of this country, then it's a no from me.

ohw leave him alone ...he lives in Hove ffs.....clueless....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

So presumably you would refuse to be treated, or have your relatives treated, by a Muslim surgeon?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

I watched Tommy Robinson speaking at the Oxford Union on Youtube the other day and he gives a good run down of how it is. He has always been portrayed as the bad guy but living in Luton it's like a blueprint town for Sharia.

D

Deleted member 22389

ohw leave him alone ...he lives in Hove ffs.....clueless....

If I hadn't had lived where I did, I would most certainly have a different opinion about it, and that's one of the issues around this whole problem and why nothing is being sorted out, people simply don't believe you, and it just gets turned back on you with name calling.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
the tribal hatred that is seen time and time again across the globe......it's been going on for 15,000 years
Thousands of years ago, most tribes would fight other nearby tribes to the death, despite the fact that they were the same race - so that wasn't even racism, that was tribalism. Can you not see how far humans have come in that time?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's not how I want to see multiculturalism.
If I hadn't had lived where I did, I would most certainly have a different opinion about it, and that's one of the issues around this whole problem and why nothing is being sorted out, people simply don't believe you, and it just gets turned back on you with name calling.
So here I am in lovely Hove - what is it that we don't believe? And like you, I don't like the way some communities are segregated, so why would I call you a name? Maybe it's your other views that lead to people calling you names.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here