Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diane Abbott in fine form this morning...

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Diane Abbot has moved on

Quite incredible.

I truly though they would lock her away from public speaking after the Nick Ferrari fiasco

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
She says her peice and then site back looking smug. "I've nailed that" - she's thinking.

Diane Abbott - the gift that keeps on giving.

It may be giving for you, but its taking from me. :eek::shrug:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Let's be honest and put away the partisan points-scoring for a second. The lack of talent on both sides is truly frightening. Fallon, Abbott, Thornberry, Rudd, McDonnell, Patel, May, Corbyn - what a shower. I wouldn't back a single one of them to make a success of running a corner shop. As a Labour supporter, I despair of the entire shadow cabinet beyond Keir Starmer and Barry Gardiner. Luckily I live in the Green Republic and can vote for Caroline Lucas, who is the best constituency MP we've ever had of any party.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Let's be honest and put away the partisan points-scoring for a second. The lack of talent on both sides is truly frightening. Fallon, Abbott, Thornberry, Rudd, McDonnell, Patel, May, Corbyn - what a shower. I wouldn't back a single one of them to make a success of running a corner shop. As a Labour supporter, I despair of the entire shadow cabinet beyond Keir Starmer and Barry Gardiner. Luckily I live in the Green Republic and can vote for Caroline Lucas, who is the best constituency MP we've ever had of any party.

I'm in a Soames certainty zone, but your comment is pretty much spot on. Sad really.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta

Well said.

larus

True, the quality of the political class at the moment is poor. However, Abbott really is a huge step down and I can't think of one person who could possibly defend her as a potential Home Secretary (OK, maybe 1, Ernest, who thinks anything in Red is great and in Blue, the spawn of Satan).

May has f*cked up here. Perversely, in some ways a hung parliament with a Labour led coalition may be good for the Tories. Blood-letting ensues, new faces come to the fore and the coalition won't survive once they have tough decisions to make. Opposition is easy; the strains would show I feel and it wouldn't last a term.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
She is bloody woeful

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here