Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shaun Wright Phillips

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Looks like he's stated his position on that.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
After Harry's press conference yesterday I dosent sound look like he wants to go out on loan.

I did see that, but there is also a chance that if a player wants to play and his choices are limited , a division drop is probably a good option.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think his dad might put him off coming here

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I did see that, but there is also a chance that if a player wants to play and his choices are limited , a division drop is probably a good option.

I'm not sure he does actually want to play. Like with Assou-Ekotto, maybe he is just another player happy to pick up the money.

To be honest, I can see how that happens. If you are in a job that you don't really care for, but getting paid a really decent and guaranteed salary, why wouldn't you just crack on and see out your contract. In that respect footballers are no different to anyone else in that position...

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I would rather get Scott Sinclair from City can't even make their squad of 25 so rotting away in the reserves, one would like to think his desire to play would outway the excessive wages demands but who am I kidding.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Cant believe harry actually said " I told him he should go but he doesn't want to , what else can I do ".
Never heard a manager be so upfront about a player before. Must do his confedence the world of good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here