Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Desperate times for the Sarf Lundun Skum

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Jeff Schlupp for 12 million!

Leo must be worth 20 million by that way of thinking...

Nice sell on % if that happens...though I doubt it will...

TNBA

TTF

With the new TV deal, it's really the equivalent of £5 million 18 months ago. I hardly know anything about the lad but Allardyce, Pulis and Bruce all wanted him so that's good enough for me. Your envy is staggering, having to post a thread such as this. It's like a tramp laughing at you as you walk into The Ritz.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
With the new TV deal, it's really the equivalent of £5 million 18 months ago. I hardly know anything about the lad but Allardyce, Pulis and Bruce all wanted him so that's good enough for me. Your envy is staggering, having to post a thread such as this. It's like a tramp laughing at you as you walk into The Ritz.

Even tramps laugh at soppy f#cking palace fans.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

It's Jeff Schlupp. Jeff Schlupp. Envy is a strong word fella.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
My god have you got a Palace thread posted on NSC alarm or something ? why don't you just f*** off

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Read the Leicester City Boards. Their fans think they have got away with a bigger ''heist'' than Ronnie Biggs on this transfer.

He is a decent player but a £12m player he is NOT

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here