Is Preston potg?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Better give Liz Costa a shovel to help dig the coach out of the expected drifts on the M6 then.

Edit. If I'm on the coach I suppose I'll be expected to help her.

There are spaces. I contacted her as I may be a late addition.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The biggest challenge for some of us tomorrow will clearly be getting from the South Coast to London by train, Virgin Trains to Preston will no doubt be seamless

The biggest challenge for some of us tomorrow will clearly be getting from the South Coast to London by train, Virgin Trains to Preston will no doubt be seamless

Apart from the few expected cancellations from trains being in the wrong position due to today's strike, is there anything else definite that is likely to affect our journey to London. Like you, I'm travelling from Shoreham. For the Brum game the London trains were cancelled so had to change at Brighton, but do big deal.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Apart from the few expected cancellations from trains being in the wrong position due to today's strike, is there anything else definite that is likely to affect our journey to London. Like you, I'm travelling from Shoreham. For the Brum game the London trains were cancelled so had to change at Brighton, but do big deal.

Not sure however I am aiming to get from Shoreham to Brighton to meet someone and be there around 08:00

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm aiming for the 06.22 off Shoreham (changing at Btn) to hopefully make the 08.30 from Euston. Leaving early enough to give me time to check in at my lodgings then a stroll to the pub for a few pre-match ales. See you there :ascarf:

Are there no direct trains to London from Shoreham tomorrow ?

Eastleigh Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
Have you really got your thermals on for Saturday, wont they be a bit smelly?

Its fine - i will just turn them inside out. Weather update is south of preston there was about 1cm of snow which has now gone unbless youre up the hills. Other than that the wind is very strong and it is fricking freezing and grim - so no change there. Slight touch of snow forecast overnight but nothing that should threaten the game....famous last words. Will let you all know first thing tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here