Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans in disbelief at Benteke being sold?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
All you ever do is copy and paste palace related items , are you ok ?

Im fine and how are you Mr/Mrs Stuff?

Is it ok with you that I put a post on OUR site about a subject posted by a fellow Albion fan. I can understand you being a little touchy about your club with the goings on there, but try and not let it all get to you.

Last edited:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
...asks a Palace fan in their 4,074th post on another club's forum.

I don't know about him, but I'm here mainly to read the wisdom that you espouse Buzzer. My day is not complete without it. Can you remind me of my post count as well please, then I will really feel like I have arrived.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Crystal Palace boss Sam Allardyce has said Christian Benteke is “not for sale” because he is a “major part” of the Eagles squad.
The £30million striker has been linked with a move to China as well as been mentioned as part of a swap deal with West Brom’s Saido Berahino.
However, Allardyce has dismissed those reports as mere speculation.
Allardyce said: “Unless the chairman knows any different from me, Christian Benteke is not for sale.
“Never say never but at the moment he is a Crystal Palace player. I am planning on him being here at the end of the window. He has a major part to play.
“My interest is in strengthening the defence, not the attack at this moment in time. When Wilfried Zaha comes back, and Bakary Sako, we have got good options on the front line.
“It is not a priority, but we need to secure more defensive players.
“We have got bids in for three or four players and will find out if they are successful later today.”

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's about time Prince Charming went back on script and played to the Goon Gallery by making a ( derisory ) bid for Dunk.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I don't know about him, but I'm here mainly to read the wisdom that you espouse Buzzer. My day is not complete without it. Can you remind me of my post count as well please, then I will really feel like I have arrived.

I'd rather you just exited. Maybe look up the definition of 'espouse' too.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'd rather you just exited. Maybe look up the definition of 'espouse' too.

I would rather the mods get an away end but I am wasting my breath. Too effing liberal and with a palace sympathising mod as well = no chance.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Classic Buzzer, keep them coming. You are the man.

PYEGoZXABBMuk.gif

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I would rather the mods get an away end but I am wasting my breath. Too effing liberal and with a palace sympathising mod as well = no chance.

Who is this Palace loving mod ?
My money's on Edna, she never fails to say something nice about us.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Who is this Palace loving mod ?
My money's on Edna, she never fails to say something nice about us.

You could be on to something there .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Rise above it lads - you're better than this. Here if you need me [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
PANIC OVER AT SELHURST!!!!
Kevin Nolan has taken the managers job at Notts County, so BFS won't have to sell Benteke to get in his favourite player.
Mind you, it probably means Palace are doomed cos Sam hasn't got his comfort blanket now.

:kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here