Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some dos and don'ts help please.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As you can see from the crop and resultant quality
I can't see anything, you haven't posted it here. I'm not going on twitter.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Sorry. my mistake.

twit.PNG

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not that I know of. It depends what you're taking photos of - if you go with a large telephoto lens to try and capture actions shots of the players, that's probably going to be a problem, but quality photons of everything else (fans, atmosphere etc) should be fine (but you won't need a large telephoto for that).

This. Fans take pics with their cameras/phones all the time during a game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not that I know of. It depends what you're taking photos of - if you go with a large telephoto lens to try and capture actions shots of the players, that's probably going to be a problem, but quality photons of everything else (fans, atmosphere etc) should be fine (but you won't need a large telephoto for that).

All the photons at the Amex are quality, in my book.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
You are not allowed longer than a 300mm lens. I cannot remember where i found this out but i was checked on the way in and was told it was just ok, as it was 300mm. They don't care what camera you have.

Btw, those pics of Vicente look like they are taken at ground level rather than upper east..

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
You are not allowed longer than a 300mm lens. I cannot remember where i found this out but i was checked on the way in and was told it was just ok, as it was 300mm. They don't care what camera you have.

Btw, those pics of Vicente look like they are taken at ground level rather than upper east..

You know you could be right. When was the upper east added. Because I vaugely remember the first season we were in the east lower.
The Vicente photos are dated 07/08/2012.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Am I allowed binoculars?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Am I allowed to bring my drone?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You keep them all in your book?

I spent far too long thinking about a smart arse reply to that, and failing. No, you win. A nonsequiteur upon which I can shed no light. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here