Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When will we know?

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I have no doubt this has been done to death elsewhere, but I can't find it.

I am thoroughly confused by all the variables, so does anyone know the last date by which the Man City fixture must be announced?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
What about the Man United game, is that confirmed as 3pm kick off? When do sky pick the TV games for that weekend?

el punal

I have no doubt this has been done to death elsewhere, but I can't find it.

I am thoroughly confused by all the variables, so does anyone know the last date by which the Man City fixture must be announced?

It's not going to happen. Man City have decided, as they've won the Premier League, beaten all records by accumulating the most points and scoring the most goals, that they can't be arsed to play l'il old Brighton. In fact, they have decided to forfeit the match and award the three points to us. That means they can concentrate on the Champions League final, win it comfortably and then go on holiday.

P.S. If Citeh win all their remaining games, apart from giving us the 3 points in our fixture, they'll still get 102 points. :mad:

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
P.S. If Citeh win all their remaining games, apart from giving us the 3 points in our fixture, they'll still get 102 points. :mad:

Was watching "Premiership Years 02/03" a couple of days ago, and Man United won the league with 83 points :lolol:. Citeh already have 84 with 7 to play!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here