Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia - Discuss

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
There are some borderline abusive comments in this thread about a player we know little about . " he looks like he'd rob off his own nan" - why do you think that Mr fifffing Megazone ?
I read the signing with excitement . Here's a guy that scores every other game and is getting better . He could be brilliant so give the guy a chance . Imagine if he reads all these negative comments about him ? My monies on him getting 5 - 10 goals this season and that will keep us up

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who's gonna tell him? /\

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope he doesn't have a peek at Brighton's biggest fan site tonight to see how his transfer has been received, and if he does I hope that he's worked out the English sense of humour in the 24 hours he's spent in the country.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
There are some borderline abusive comments in this thread about a player we know little about . " he looks like he'd rob off his own nan" - why do you think that Mr fifffing Megazone ?
I read the signing with excitement . Here's a guy that scores every other game and is getting better . He could be brilliant so give the guy a chance . Imagine if he reads all these negative comments about him ? My monies on him getting 5 - 10 goals this season and that will keep us up

This thread is a mickey take of the miserabalists on Nsc who write a player off before they've played a few minutes eg Ryan.

Who's gonna tell him? /\

I will.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope to god the poor b'stard hasn't read this thread. Fortunately hardly anyone in Holland can speak or read English. Phew!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
If you use google to translate his name into Ancient Greek, then into French, Latin, Sandscript, Hieroglyphics, Ancient Egyptian, Malay, then into English via Klingon, you end up with Barndoor Billy. Just saying.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This thread is a mickey take of the miserabalists on Nsc who write a player off before they've played a few minutes eg Ryan.

I will.
I think this may be the biggest WHOOSH I've ever seen.

Well done for pointing it out diplomatically.

Or is this a double WHOOSH?! Shit!

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
This thread is a mickey take of the miserabalists on Nsc who write a player off before they've played a few minutes eg EVERYONE.

Edited for accuracy. :thumbsup:

Anyway never mind a lack of goals, has Locadia even touched the ball yet?

USELESS! :rant:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I’ve watched at least 3 minutes of YouTube highlights, and as such I can definitively proclaim him to be a donkey.

I wanted a left back personally.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I have it on good authority that Matt Derbyshire was poised to sign pen in hand. What a missed opportunity. I know he would have cost an additional 5 million but chances to sign players like him don’t come along very often. Don’t know why we rushed into signing a striker. There was no rush.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m disappointed that we haven’t seen [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] on this thread :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here