Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who is going to Newcastle ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
What's the best price on trains at the moment, going up Saturday am coming home Sunday lunchtime ? All I can see are silly money ?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
What's the best price on trains at the moment, going up Saturday am coming home Sunday lunchtime ? All I can see are silly money ?

Just been looking for myself. Just over £100 direct from London. You can get slightly cheaper if you split the ticket at York. Hotels not looking promising. Going to be expensive weekend.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We're spending the week on a mountaineering club trip to Northumberland, so it would be rude not to.

Tickets duly booked.

I haven't been there since 1979. I wonder if the stadium has changed much. :dunce:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Me, [MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION] and a few others!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
There used to be a Gatwick to Newcastle flight with EasyJet, which I used to get to come down to home games. That route got canned about a year ago though, sadly. Not sure why, as it was always packed whenever I took the flights.

Government stopped lots flights - If distance didn't constitute or justify CO2 emissions, they had to be shelved - That may have been one of the routes, There's no commercial flights now allowed within a certain distance. Not just UK but through ought Europe

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Might as well give up if we sell Knockaert to Newcastle.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We have to keep Knockaert if we are going to go one better than last year. Pace, skill, assists, goals, work rate, he is essential.
Agreed. To sell to Newcastle makes them champions and us struggling for 6th place.

What price do we sell for to make that happen ?

£30 million ? £40 million ?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Agreed. To sell to Newcastle makes them champions and us struggling for 6th place.

What price do we sell for to make that happen ?

£30 million ? £40 million ?

He's still got 3 years left, depends how much Newcastle want to pay him in wages as I'd imagine TB will resist selling this window. A full season at the Amex playing like he has been we'll be challenging Newcastle all the way and he'll be worth a lot more than he is now.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Government stopped lots flights - If distance didn't constitute or justify CO2 emissions, they had to be shelved - That may have been one of the routes, There's no commercial flights now allowed within a certain distance. Not just UK but through ought Europe

Yet, BA operate a flight from Heathrow to Newcastle which is surely a shorter distance?!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here