Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Communication

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why are people shitting themselves over OG using an iPad?

You say "people": it's actually only one person who's come up with this genius idea :thumbsup:

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
A manager picks his team, the best at his disposal. He sets them up to play a certain way and his choice of substitutes can change this if needed. They have been drilled in training and know what is expected of them. They cross the white line and turn into clueless dumbo's and run around like headless chickens. Oscar needs a leader on the pitch, cue Lawton, Bromley, Horton, Clarke, Hans Kray, Dodge and latterly Bridcutt. Ince is of that mould but is not confident enough to order senior players around at the moment. The most senior players last night were found wanting. Oh, and a keeper who shouts his mouth off at the slightest lapse.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Maybe they were using one of these with an Ipad skin?

images

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It will be to visually demonstrate the substitute's position, set piece roles etc

"If it gets to the last ten & we're still losing, no more fannying around with the ball at the back. I want you to just launch it yeah...you see?"

Angry-Birds-Windows-Phone_4.jpg

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

"If it gets to the last ten & we're still losing, no more fannying around with the ball at the back. I want you to just launch it yeah...you see?"

Angry-Birds-Windows-Phone_4.jpg

I blame the autocorrect feature. Without that we would have kept adgestein instead of signing agustien. And heaven knows who we would have brought on instead of Obika.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I blame the autocorrect feature. Without that we would have kept adgestein instead of signing agustien. And heaven knows who we would have brought on instead of Obika.

Owusu?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Laughable thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here