Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Doctors are capitalists, they will go where they can earn most money, and that's why thousands of them are here.

You do type some nonsense at times. Possibly for some this is the case. But professional and/or qualified people move around for all manner of reasons, not just money.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Doctors are capitalists, they will go where they can earn most money, and that's why thousands of them are here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/hea...he-best-paid-in-the-industrialized-world.html

For those that have arrived from poorer countries, with much less resources than the UK, the NHS should send them back.

150 years ago Britain was guilty of stripping natural resources from poor countries........taking tens of thousands of medical workers from poorer countries to work here is a moral disgrace.

Seriously?

https://www.msf.org.uk

Last edited:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Labour’s share of vote has dropped in every by-election since EU referendum: Witney -2 %pts, Richmond -9, Sleaford -7, Stoke -2, Copeland -5

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Labour’s share of vote has dropped in every by-election since EU referendum: Witney -2 %pts, Richmond -9, Sleaford -7, Stoke -2, Copeland -5.
Or, if you didn't want to make some sort of point about Brexit, you could also say Labour's share of the vote has dropped since Corbyn was elected to be the leader.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Britain showed us what is WRONG with Europe’ Top German government advisor backs Brexit
A TOP German economist and advisor to Angela Merkel’s government has given his backing to Brexit, saying the British have “shown what is wrong in Europe”.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Britain showed us what is WRONG with Europe’ Top German government advisor backs Brexit
A TOP German economist and advisor to Angela Merkel’s government has given his backing to Brexit, saying the British have “shown what is wrong in Europe”.

The copy and paste skills are still working I see. Even gone a step further by changing lower case into capitals.
It must be a proud day.

You may want to credit the Express for this story.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You're looking good. There's still a little bit of work needed with your cut and paste skills though; it's slightly disjointed punctuation. Why don't you just paste the link!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The copy and paste skills are still working I see. Even gone a step further by changing lower case into capitals.
It must be a proud day.

You may want to credit the Express for this story.

You really are a piece aren't you. For your information the CAPITALS were already in the article. What do you want you plum, my opinion, which you will then ask for proof/source. Seems ok for you to put up links etc, as you have this morning, but not ok for me. You are a moaning hypocrite. An annoying piece of shit actualy.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
You really are a piece aren't you. For your information the CAPITALS were already in the article. What do you want you plum, my opinion, which you will then ask for proof/source. Seems ok for you to put up links etc, as you have this morning, but not ok for me. You are a moaning hypocrite. An annoying piece of shit actualy.

Finally, something actually written by you :thumbsup: Feels good doesn't it?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You're looking good. There's still a little bit of work needed with your cut and paste skills though; it's slightly disjointed punctuation. Why don't you just paste the link!

People rarely read the link if they do not like the poster, better to put the content. I knew you and the other sad act would both post to try and agitate the poster instead of the post.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
See last night's posts. Normal lefties try to gang up, viva Brexit lol.

You were doing really well; I was very much encouraged. Try to not let the pressure and your frustration get the better of you though. If you're feeling the strain step back, take a deep breath and say to yourself "I can do this". Personally I believe in you. I truly believe you'll finally get the hang of discussion and debate.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Where is this mythical link to which you refer.

A copy and paste job is not a link.

My all means highlight the parts of the article that you believe in, but a link gives everyone the opportunity to read the full article should they wish to.

i suspect you don't like doing this, as there have been many articles which you have copied and pasted across where reading the full article gives a totally different picture to the one that you want to paint.

Still nice to see that you have descended to personal insults, you must really be enjoying yourself today, despite the total trouncing of your beloved UKIP in the two by-elections

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You were doing really well; I was very much encouraged. Try to not let the pressure and your frustration get the better of you though. If you're feeling the strain step back, take a deep breath and say to yourself "I can do this". Personally I believe in you. I truly believe you'll finally get the hang of discussion and debate.

The same patronising thing you stated a few months back. Please inform me if it is acceptable to post links, to have my opinion, to answer with an opinion without links, or just post exactly how I want like all others.
I suppose with Labour getting slaughtered in past elections, Leave winning the Referendum, I am quite happy and might as well step back.
Mind you it will be interesting to see who you and your gang target next.

D

Deleted member 22389

It's why Trump is president, it's why we have Brexit because they attacked the man instead of dealing with the problems.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

We could maybe play [MENTION=26105]Soulman[/MENTION] bingo?

1) You're a right piece
2) You don't live in England
3) Your predictions blah blah blah
4) Gloat
5) Mangled cut-and-paste

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The same patronising thing you stated a few months back. Please inform me if it is acceptable to post links, to have my opinion, to answer with an opinion without links, or just post exactly how I want like all others.
I suppose with Labour getting slaughtered in past elections, Leave winning the Referendum, I am quite happy and might as well step back.
Mind you it will be interesting to see who you and your gang target next.

I'll add play the victim card to the bingo card.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here