Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I've really enjoyed watching the handful of clutched straws held by remainers/EU lovers failing out one by one. 'advisory', 'second referendum', 'legal challenges' etc. Only one left now, the 'vote' in parliament which in turn will be toothless. Fantastic day.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've really enjoyed watching the handful of clutched straws held by remainers/EU lovers failing out one by one. 'advisory', 'second referendum', 'legal challenges' etc. Only one left now, the 'vote' in parliament which in turn will be toothless. Fantastic day.

Or leave the country?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Where's the 2nd 'a' in Tim Farron. Not another failure on your part?

After your posts over the last couple of days which have been riddled with inaccuracies, seems strange you shold pull me up on a joke. I see HT has come to support you, still makes a change from sticking his nose into UK affairs from the Fatherland I suppose.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yep, and then keep quiet on UK affairs.....try it.

If I did, you'd have to think up another retort. Imagine that....you... having to think.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
After your posts over the last couple of days which have been riddled with inaccuracies, seems strange you shold pull me up on a joke. I see HT has come to support you, still makes a change from sticking his nose into UK affairs from the Fatherland I suppose.

What inaccuracies?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You might have to take the blue out of it, think the Scots will be off and who can blame them. So, out of the European Union and quite possibly our own too
The Scots were much more likely to leave the UK when it was part of the EU. Brexit has made that possibility diminish massively.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I think, i think you are a know all who keeps running down the UK whilst bigging up your new country. You left for a better life, some are quite happy here.

Never a know all just a guy with a fantastic range of verbal banalities.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
What inaccuracies?

Well your cock up on the Obama and Cameron post, which you tried to wriggle out of.
Look you have had a bad day, May seemed to do quite well, the country and sterling did not collapse, so dry your eyes and hopefuly for you some of your predictions and hopes might one day come true.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Well your cock up on the Obama and Cameron post, which you tried to wriggle out of.
Look you have had a bad day, May seemed to do quite well, the country and sterling did not collapse, so dry your eyes and hopefuly for you some of your predictions and hopes might one day come true.

What cock up?

It is YOU that are trying to weasel out due to your inability to read the whole sequence. It was you if you recall that posted that you had not mentioned Obama when in fact you had but lets brush over that as you are only showing how out of touch you are.

Why not give yourself a present and phone in Nigels show

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think, i think you are a know all who keeps running down the UK whilst bigging up your new country. You left for a better life, some are quite happy here.

Why the stutter at the start? Try it again with a bit more confidence.

abc

Jan 6, 2007

I was a passionate Remainer but I actually agree, today was indeed 'fantastic'. I thought May's approach was positive and realistic and I have a genuine feeling of excitement. I still wish the referendum result was Remain and I have many concerns but the decision was made and now I wish EVERYONE would simply support the PM and say 'how can we help you get the best deal for Britain?'. If that happened then who knows what we could achieve.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I was a passionate Remainer but I actually agree, today was indeed 'fantastic'. I thought May's approach was positive and realistic and I have a genuine feeling of excitement. I still wish the referendum result was Remain and I have many concerns but the decision was made and now I wish EVERYONE would simply support the PM and say 'how can we help you get the best deal for Britain?'. If that happened then who knows what we could achieve.

Well said. respect to you.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I would like the underlying reasons for the referendum vote to be addressed and the decision to leave the EU reconsidered. I do not regard this as incompatible with democracy or our constitution. There you go.

by "reconsidered" you mean have another vote, another referendum.
run it again because you didnt like the original outcome.

you have some brass balls thinking that is a democratic process.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What cock up?

It is YOU that are trying to weasel out due to your inability to read the whole sequence. It was you if you recall that posted that you had not mentioned Obama when in fact you had but lets brush over that as you are only showing how out of touch you are.

Why not give yourself a present and phone in Nigels show

I have read the whole sequence and i can tell you i have no idea wtf either of you are arguing about.....it's hilarious....Regards-Farage Obama.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
by "reconsidered" you mean have another vote, another referendum.
run it again because you didnt like the original outcome.
But that's the EU way - and he's an avid EU supporter! What else would you expect?

It's also, incidentally, one of the many good reasons why 17 million plus voted to leave...........................

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
But that's the EU way - and he's an avid EU supporter! What else would you expect?

It's also, incidentally, one of the many good reasons why 17 million plus voted to leave...........................

Exactly. The EU and their ilk will try anything to continue to get their way. Ireland for example. I'm proud to be one of the 17 million plus.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here