Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro & Burnley fans

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I get the distinct impression, from Twitter at least, that most fans have judged us based off the 0-3 against Boro and the blip that came after it rather than the previous 21 unbeaten games with an injury ravaged squad and the subsequent return to form after said blip.

I thought Forest would be tricky (not after the first 20 minutes though, but I thought they would up their game in the second half) as they went on an unbeaten run themselves before injuries kicked in.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have said it many times and am now most brlieving it will happen, a win or draw for Reading tonight and then Birmingham to get a draw at home to Burnley Saturday followed by a Middlesbro win at Turf Moor.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Are you referring to Kayal?

I'd say Sidwell is looking more and more like a solid option if Kayal continues to struggle. I know it's just one moment, but the way Sidwell drifted back from the six yard to bag his goal really demonstrates his experience.

Kayal? No, definitely not. Lua Lua is taking time to get back up to speed.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I have said it many times and am now most brlieving it will happen, a win or draw for Reading tonight and then Birmingham to get a draw at home to Burnley Saturday followed by a Middlesbro win at Turf Moor.

Bad luck....try again.
Routine win for Burnley at Brum ( Leeds won there last night!! ) and a comfortable win for Boro at Bolton. Next Tuesday, if they are both still top two, as I suspect, they will not want to lose, so expect a turgid draw.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Bad luck....try again.
Routine win for Burnley at Brum ( Leeds won there last night!! ) and a comfortable win for Boro at Bolton. Next Tuesday, if they are both still top two, as I suspect, they will not want to lose, so expect a turgid draw.

Will you be putting any money on those two results?

If the results follow the seasons form, you will lose your money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here