Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
That's your opinion
Give me a feisty atmosphere with a bunch of pissed up lads rather than a bunch of middle class happy clappers any day of the week:)
Feisty atmosphere yes, kicking f*** out of each other no

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
That's your opinion
Give me a feisty atmosphere with a bunch of pissed up lads rather than a bunch of middle class happy clappers any day of the week:)

I like a bit of banter like everybody else, but stamping on some strangers head because he supports another team is just bloody sad. It's not a 'laugh' - it's primitive monkey brain level BS.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I like a bit of banter like everybody else, but stamping on some strangers head because he supports another team is just bloody sad. It's not a 'laugh' - it's primitive monkey brain level BS.
Don't worry he still uses the term chinky, he's learning..

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'm always up for creating an atmosphere but it does make me laugh that there are still people who desperately cling to the notion you need to fracture opposition fan's skulls to do so.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I must admit I do enjoy picking people out on away days in the stands and having a bit of sweary banter but after the games finished wouldn't dream of going and finding them to have a tear up!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Very harsh
Do you really get offended by men fighting men?
It will be a very very very sad day if the football hooly's disappear from football in the future....Something very special about our hooly culture,something to be proud of in this country being an Englishman and long may it continue.

I don't care if some think its pathetic...Its not pathetic its brilliant
Men fighting men ? You mean kids who can't hold their beer and don't attack unless they have superior numbers,then run away when Ol' Bill arrives...such bravery...thought neanderthalism died out years ago

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If you wish to join, you will need to tick off the following:

1. Are you are teenager
2. Can you travel on a child's ticket
3. Do you have fake ID to get a pint
4. Do you only go to away games where a large Albion following will be present
5. Can you run a mile in under 5 minutes
6. Are you able to talk up your part in any fight

If yes to all 6 you're in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports