Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stefano Denswil loan deal OFF

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Sounds like Brugge blocked the move rather than Stefano turning us down. To be honest this isn't the end of the world, it just means Goldson won't go out on loan. Krul, Schelotto and at least one more striker are far more important deals for us. Still a lot of time left, though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I wasn't bothered about gaining another CB anyway.

We need strikerS and a RB. Goals and pace up front will give us a great chance of staying up. Without that, it's nearly impossible to win PL matches = the one year 'seeking value in the market' experiment will belly flop.

9.5 hours to go.

The club may well still pull this one off.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
If this Ezequiel Schelotto deal is true(and passes medical) then I'm not too bothered. The fact is, there are plenty of deals throughout a window that don't come off for various reasons. If we get 3 in today or even just an RB & FW I'd be reletively pleased

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
This is what you leave yourself vulnerable to if you're prepared to do business so late in the window. Probably more disappointing for Connor, though, as if Dunk and Duffy stay fit it's hard to see him getting much first team football this year.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So long Denswil

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here