Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think we'll be ok

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know we are seriously badly lightweight up front, I think everyone knows that all the way to CH. But watching us yesterday, we had chances, we hit the post twice. We survived a 15 minute surge and took control, before Mr Animal was sent off. I cannot see us going down on yesterdays performance. We had the ball possession percentage and shots on goal. Our prodigy that is Knocky makes a difference. We need a Jermain Defoe type player up front to complete our welcome back to our top flight. March was excellent as was Knocky, and the unspellable named Isquierdo(?) did good too. We need a poacher to secure top 15.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think that you are...........

Right.:thumbsup:

I know we are seriously badly lightweight up front, I think everyone knows that all the way to CH. But watching us yesterday, we had chances, we hit the post twice. We survived a 15 minute surge and took control, before Mr Animal was sent off. I cannot see us going down on yesterdays performance. We had the ball possession percentage and shots on goal. Our prodigy that is Knocky makes a difference. We need a Jermain Defoe type player up front to complete our welcome back to our top flight. March was excellent as was Knocky, and the unspellable named Isquierdo(?) did good too. We need a poacher to secure top 15.

Can we play Watford every week!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Just worried you might have a bit of the Boro about you.

Solid displays, don't get mullered often but offer naff all up front.

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
On the BBC website I noted this encouraging fact "Brighton have failed to score in their first three Premier League games of 2017-18. Before this season, 11 teams had done this and none of those sides ended the season in the relegation zone."[

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
On the BBC website I noted this encouraging fact "Brighton have failed to score in their first three Premier League games of 2017-18. Before this season, 11 teams had done this and none of those sides ended the season in the relegation zone."
Yeah, that's just a pointless stat.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well they had 10 men for a long time so I'm sure we wouldn't have been so dominant anyway....Yes we have a chance but it's very unlikely if you can't score goals and even more so against one of the so called weaker sides with 10 men.

Long way to go

patalan48

Mar 5, 2017
In our search for a striker, like many fans of BHA I am concerned that so late in the day we might well end up with overpriced mediocrity that will do little to assure our remaining in the premier league. Instead I suggest we abandon the use of a designated striker, purchase another speedy, ball controlling winger and hire a coach to work with CH who specializes in these tactics. For example, when watching Liverpool play it is difficult to identify the designated striker and the one who plays for England rarely starts.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Mister Nomad.... you've just put into words exactly my thoughts... bloody brilliant and spot-on

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Well they had 10 men for a long time so I'm sure we wouldn't have been so dominant anyway....Yes we have a chance but it's very unlikely if you can't score goals and even more so against one of the so called weaker sides with 10 men.

Long way to go
Whenever I read your threads.... what ever encouraging feelings I had about the team next to my heart.... are shattered. You must be hell to live with.... everything is so down, dour and miserable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here