Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incident at Parsons Green Tube station

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
No, I typed that knowing full well what I was dealing with.

Then tell me where the contradiction is. I don't hate gay people. I believe women are equal. I don't dislike anybody that has a different culture to mine, in fact I find them interesting. I don't try and force my beliefs on anyone. The problem I have, is with a religious cult that wants to, by war, terrorism or birth rate, take over the World, one that hates and wants to wipe out our Western culture and the freedoms that we enjoy. If you believe that Islam is a religion of peace then you are an idiot, albeit one with good intentions.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It was sent to me by a muslim friend of mine,so I posted it on here to see who would react.Are you still against Albanians sending child benefit home,while they pick-pocket on the buses,and their wives whore on Oxford Street?So watch who you are calling a racist,you bigot.:smile:

Congratulations, you have a thick Muslim friend. If, of course, you are to be believed ;-)

The second part of your post I cannot comment on as it appears to be gibberish.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Then tell me where the contradiction is. I don't hate gay people. I believe women are equal. I don't dislike anybody that has a different culture to mine, in fact I find them interesting. I don't try and force my beliefs on anyone. The problem I have, is with a religious cult that wants to, by war, terrorism or birth rate, take over the World, one that hates and wants to wipe out our Western culture and the freedoms that we enjoy. If you believe that Islam is a religion of peace then you are an idiot, albeit one with good intentions.

The contradiction is that the Nazis successfully demonised an entire religion and race and set about eradicating them, by saying things like they were taking over the world. There are fundamentalists that wish to interpret 2000 year old texts in line with what you are saying, however, there are also millions that are equally as repulsed by these views as anyone else is.

There is no getting rid of Islam. The persecution of an entire religion based on the actions of a minority will only lead to that minority growing. If you want to increase terrorism, and the number of terrorists, then yes follow a hardline policy of vilifying a religion.

I've completed the Prevent training, and to some degree it is right, disaffected young people are most prone to violence, whether knife crime within a gang, joining a racist far right group, or religious terrorism. The best intel and prevention we have is when schools, communities and agencies all work together to identify those most at risk to themselves and us. Ostracising those communities, we cut off our best access to intelligence.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Spot on. They are the Nazi's and this evil sect will not be beaten without harsh measures and without us doing things that we would really rather not do. If anyone shows any support for terrorism against this country, they need to be dealt with harshly. It is our people, our kids that will pay the price if we don't. It is time to face the uncomfortable truth.

You sir are a legend in your views.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You sir are a legend in your views.

Not looking for a row, but I genuinely believe our children will pay the price if we buy into ISIS hands by vilifying an entire religion made up of mostly innocent people.
When this all started I was outraged and believed we should bulldoze mosques and expel Muslims. I have since been educated and now hold a different more rational view. And am pleased to do so as I believe tolerance and understanding of the religion (not the terrorists) is the solution. But I understand why people don't agree with this.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
The contradiction is that the Nazis successfully demonised an entire religion and race and set about eradicating them, by saying things like they were taking over the world. There are fundamentalists that wish to interpret 2000 year old texts in line with what you are saying, however, there are also millions that are equally as repulsed by these views as anyone else is.

There is no getting rid of Islam. The persecution of an entire religion based on the actions of a minority will only lead to that minority growing. If you want to increase terrorism, and the number of terrorists, then yes follow a hardline policy of vilifying a religion.

I've completed the Prevent training, and to some degree it is right, disaffected young people are most prone to violence, whether knife crime within a gang, joining a racist far right group, or religious terrorism. The best intel and prevention we have is when schools, communities and agencies all work together to identify those most at risk to themselves and us. Ostracising those communities, we cut off our best access to intelligence.

I don't think you read my original post properly. I said that we should deal harshly with anyone showing support for terrorism against our country because I don't want to see more innocent people killed. That's not unreasonable is it? As much as I detest Islam and it's 'values', I did not say all Muslims because if they live here in peace I don't have a problem. Surely you can see that it is the extremists acting like Nazis. It is them that want to wipe us out, not the other way around. I suppose you think that the countless 'Asian' rape gangs has nothing to do with Islam and it's vile views on western women. These *******s should all be executed, whether you think that's me being racist or not.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don't think you read my original post properly. I said that we should deal harshly with anyone showing support for terrorism against our country because I don't want to see more innocent people killed. That's not unreasonable is it? As much as I detest Islam and it's 'values', I did not say all Muslims because if they live here in peace I don't have a problem. Surely you can see that it is the extremists acting like Nazis. It is them that want to wipe us out, not the other way around. I suppose you think that the countless 'Asian' rape gangs has nothing to do with Islam and it's vile views on western women.

It had nothing to do with Islam. It had everything to do with paedophile rapists preying on vulnerable girls. No more to do with Islam than paedophile Christian Priests telling children "it's what God wants you to do" has to do with Christianity.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I don't think you read my original post properly. I said that we should deal harshly with anyone showing support for terrorism against our country because I don't want to see more innocent people killed. That's not unreasonable is it? As much as I detest Islam and it's 'values', I did not say all Muslims because if they live here in peace I don't have a problem. Surely you can see that it is the extremists acting like Nazis. It is them that want to wipe us out, not the other way around. I suppose you think that the countless 'Asian' rape gangs has nothing to do with Islam and it's vile views on western women.

From starting the discussion from you not giving a sh1t what I think, you suddenly seem to have a real interest in what I think!

You said 'uncomfortable truths'. There is nothing uncomfortable about dealing with anyone showing support for terrorism is there? That is not an uncomfortable truth, so not sure you are being entirely honest with what you meant by that.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It had nothing to do with Islam. It had everything to do with paedophile rapists preying on vulnerable girls. No more to do with Islam than paedophile Christian Priests telling children "it's what God wants you to do"

Nothing to do with non-Muslim girls being considered 'halal'? Strange then that there are so many rape gangs of Muslim men in this country and that all their victims are white.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nothing to do with non-Muslim girls being considered 'halal'? Strange then that there are so many rape gangs of Muslim men in this country and that all their victims are white.

As there are many paedophile rings made up of white, middle aged "Christians". A paedophile is a paedophile no matter by what criteria they choose their victims or what reason they give for their vile abuse.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
From starting the discussion from you not giving a sh1t what I think, you suddenly seem to have a real interest in what I think!

You said 'uncomfortable truths'. There is nothing uncomfortable about dealing with anyone showing support for terrorism is there? That is not an uncomfortable truth, so not sure you are being entirely honest with what you meant by that.

article-2699910-1FD66EB900000578-900_634x470.jpg

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
As there are many paedophile rings made up of white, middle aged "Christians". A paedophile is a paedophile no matter by what criteria they choose their victims or what reason they give for their vile abuse.

Oh dear.:ffsparr:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Honestly, if you think I'm wrong I encourage you to explain. I don't deal in emoji things to discuss topics as I simply don't know what you mean.
Another time though, I have a birthday to go to and I don't wish my head to be full of vile paedophile stories.
Have a good Saturday night.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Honestly, if you think I'm wrong I encourage you to explain. I don't deal in emoji things to discuss topics as I simply don't know what you mean.
Another time though, I have a birthday to go to and I don't wish my head to be full of vile paedophile stories.
Have a good Saturday night.

If you are that thick that you can't or don't want to see the difference, I'll just wish you a good time at the party. I'm sure you'll be the life and soul of it.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Religion, politics, ethnicity etc are all just crap excuses for Psychopaths to practice their personality disorders.

Once humanity learns that killing fellow humans is just an act of mental illness, then we can start to combat this problem we call terrorism.
So that's billions of mentally ill people since humans arrived :lolol:
Let's be honest...
Humans won't all live together in peace as it's near on impossible due to religion and cultures and trying to integrate the world will be the down fall of the human race.
Many animals are not put together for a reason on this planet and many humans also.With the population sky rocketing around the world it will end in disaster at some point I'm sure.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Who honestly feels reassured by police carrying guns patrolling our streets.
Look if some nutter is prepared to blow himself up or even plant a devise somewhere no amounts of police in the world are going to prevent the sick ba*tard from doing so especially if the sick fu*ker intends in blowing himself up ffs,
All of this hyped up security makes me laugh ..they step up measures every time yet such autrocities continue to happen, what should be addressed more so is if some copper were to suddenly lose the plot with a Remington 870 in his possession. ?? .

Couldn't agree more, and the icing on the cake is our political classes have the neck to espouse the rhetoric that we won't change our values.

Armed soldiers on our streets are the final card any Govt can play and it's being played with depressing regularity. The Met were recently polled for being fully armed, and a majority responded that they would prefer to be armed.

So there it is, a possible new reality for how we could be policed in the future?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here