Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Strikers for WBA

What will our striker position be fr WBA?

• Hemed and Murray both to start

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Hemed to start, Murray on the bench

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Hemed to start, Murray not fit

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Murray to start, Hemed on the bench

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Murray to start, Hemed not fit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hemed and Murray both on the bench

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Hemed on the bench, Murray not fit

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Murray on the bench, Hemed not fit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither Murray and Hemed will feature

Votes: 10 7.5%

• Total voters

If the plan was to sell Hemed, I don't get why we would be starting him today if Murray is fit? That doesn't seem to make any rhyme or reason

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I'd love to see Murray start upfront with Izquierdo playing just off him.
I really am hopeful that he is going to be dynamite for us. In the ten minutes he played at Watford he showed glimpses of incredible pace and a mate who supports Leicester says that he single handedly destroyed them in the Champions League last season.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I think Brighton should play to their strengths which is the pace and movement of their attackers and their wide players. On that basis, I would be inclined to play Izqueirdo up front with Knockaert and March out wide and Gross in the number 10 position.

That might seem a bit leftfield and certainly Izqueirdo isn't blessed with height, but I think maybe Brighton should focus less on aerial crosses and more on the movement of their front 4. The strength of West Brom's defence is their physical combativeness, they are big units and they play ostensibly centre backs across their whole back line. But their weakness is that they are not the most mobile and so pace and movement will cause them a few problems.

West Brom are generally well organised so lining up in a way that Tony Pulis isn't anticipating is potentially a good strategy for catching them off-guard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here