Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup Draw - Everton please.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Losing:eek: WTF has happened when you base your fa cup dreams on an easy trip plenty of tickets and a defeat that won't cause any red faces!
Give me the walton&hersham and leatherhead days back please:moo:

****ing bang on Rev.

Its the FA Cup, people. Worse sides than this current Albion one have WON the bloody thing in the last ten years.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We are one of a handful of teams who really can justify not giving the FA Cup our full attention this year.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Palace at home or a 3rd round defeat to anyone else.

League.League.League!!!

This makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever.

The option of '3rd round defeat' is presumably to avoid the 'distraction' of a cup run, yet your other favoured choice is the biggest distraction of them all.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
This makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever.

The option of '3rd round defeat' is presumably to avoid the 'distraction' of a cup run, yet your other favoured choice is the biggest distraction of them all.

I know, they're total opposites.I would ideally prefer no cup run at all.

However, if we insist on going up as Champs AND winning the cup, it'd be great to start if off by pulling Palace apart at home.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
We are one of a handful of teams who really can justify not giving the FA Cup our full attention this year.

We could do with an easy-ish home game in the 3rd round, to play a 'B' team, and to delay the Hull game until we have a fit left back ie. Bong.

Southend would come and give it a go, bring a few fans. Or Exeter, with David Wheeler who grew up 4 miles away in Kingston.

PG

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Quite fancy Chelsea away this season for a day out. I would love Whitehawk (or Dagenham) to draw Man United at home - what an incentive it would be, i'd love to see them at the Enclosed ground :lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Home.

Lower league side. Ideally a TV job.

Play fringe/younger players, get some money in from the TV revenue, rest a few players for bigger games.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
HA HA YOU CLOWN, i've been present at a few of Albion's finest cup moments over the years , when it actually meant something ???
regards
DR
(This isn't very tricky is it?) HA HA YOU ARE A DINOSAUR.

Our FA Cup runs and one-off days have been brilliant but this year the priority is the league. It isn't 1973 anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here