Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] October International Update. ELEVEN Albion Internationals...

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Any to add, [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] ?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I think he's on loan until the end of the season, seems he made his debut this past weekend, coming on as a sub:

The people of Skagi have gained added strength for lokaátökin in Pepsi division, but the young and promising Ragnar Mar Lárusson has joined the club.

Ragnar, 18, is raised Skagamaður and has been playing in the English club Brighton last two years but he is on loan to the company applies the season. Ragnar has had a total of 18 caps for the national team under Iceland and he has scored 4 goals.

"It's really gratifying to get Ragnar join us, despite his young age has had a nice experience in England and will be fun to see him in our squad. This bar quickly when Brighton expressed his the possibility that he would end the season with us this was never a question. "Said Harri Jonsson coach IA told the company's website this occasion

It is clear that the really good news is the case and we Ragga to welcome home the Skipaskaga.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Many thanks - now added in.

Do you know why he is listed as playing for 'ÍA'? Is he on a loan spell?

Yes - he has been on loan at IA Akranes since the end of July, as I discovered a few weeks ago and posted on here (nothing from the club) - Icelandic wunderkid thread post #219

I had added that info to the Contract Durations page, but as the Icelandic season finished last Saturday I have since removed it (I assume his loan spell officially ended at the weekend).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here