Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genuine season ticket renewal question

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
Hi all, looking for some advice from the north stand chat brains division regarding next seasons, season ticket renewals. This is not a protest or reaction to our current situation, although it obviously has got me thinking! My questions are...
I struggle to make evening games and also miss 1 or maybe 2 saturday games due to work commitments, with the price banding of games, would I be better off financially buying tickets on a game by game basis or to continue with my season ticket?
If and I believe it won't happen, we should get relegated, do league 1 teams play more or less evening games than championship teams?
Also (and as I have said, I don't believe it will happen) should we get relegated do you think season ticket prices will be reduced?
I ask these questions in good faith, it's just that things are a little tight and any small savings would be helpful.
Thanks in advance!
Ali
Ps. keep the faith! UTA

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Apart from one half-season ticket, I've always bought match-on-match via various channels for The Amex, but rarely direct from the club, paying anything from £10-£20 per ticket, and sometimes even less than that.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
THREE less midweek LEAGUE games.

In theory. The bigger League 1 clubs end up having to postpone some Saturday games due to having three players on international duty, qualifying for the FA Cup Third Round, etc, so I don't think there's that much difference in practical terms really.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Tickets will never be reduced....just held at the same price....
They will add JPT or cup games free of charge (additional benefits I think marketing people call it)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here