Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere today.....

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
It seems like any moans about lack of atmos comes from noddys in the East and WSL. If you want to contribute, move away from the Geoffs and blue-rinses and get in the north or WSU :thumbsup:

Or maybe stay where we are and continue to try and improve the atmosphere in those areas too, which then helps the atmosphere build round the whole stadium?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm in east upper and sometimes feel I'm the only one singing up there. Come on all of you in the church of the east upper, JOIN IN!

Its always lively around us one row from front on eighteen yard box north ----- not always for the right reasons but today was a real laugh------fecking bald refs are RUBBISH

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Sang my heart out from the back of the North, like I do every week.

But I must say I did find some sections of the north, particularly those cornering the east, didn't really join in with the rest of the stand. Not just me that noticed this, surely?

*runs for cover*

Honestly though it was a good atmosphere and glad it came across well on player/radio

I'm in the north east corner think we sung the majority of chants, the Brighton army was about only chant I notice we were quiet on.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The Police Box Gang excelled themselves in the second half singing the crap "Watford FC" "Reading FC" "CPFC" song that no-one else wants to join in with...

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I was in the South Stand today, and my word the away fans were poor. One of their few chants was "you only scored one, you only scored ooooonnnnnee, how shit must you be, you only scored one". Our fans were excellent, on all sides of the ground.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Fair play to the Birmingham fans who turned up to watch Brighton V Burnley today though. A credit to football.

image.jpg

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
The judge was behind me today under the video screen and he really does get everyone going. What a star that man is.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The North stand was better than it has been recently but it can still do better.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Police Box Gang excelled themselves in the second half singing the crap "Watford FC" "Reading FC" "CPFC" song that no-one else wants to join in with...
What are the words to that song, it was was hard to hear as it was something of a drone.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The "We're the North stand, we're the West stand" gets the West stand involved, by competing with the North stand. Which then lead to the West stand to singing after that, which then lead to the WSL to start singing and getting involved, perhaps the mood in WSL is changing (I think it is) towards singing and shouting.

Onwards and upwards with the West stand!

Now all we need is to get the East stand going :moo:

Also, am I right in thinking that the North stand were chanting/singing something at the East stand which lead them to sing for a bit ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here