Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wealdstone Raider

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Am I the only one this doesn't sit too well with? Something not right about all this, no matter how much the fella takes it on the chin.

He is loving it I am sure. It is all done in good humour and very little nastiness. He is also giving any money raised to charity. It will all be over in a few months most likely

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Band Aid is 6/1 , Fleur is 4/7

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Am I the only one this doesn't sit too well with? Something not right about all this, no matter how much the fella takes it on the chin.

I don't get what angle you're coming from? The bloke himself has a Twitter account now and puts pics up - think he's enjoying the fame!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Don't get how this has got so big again.. The original video came out at least a year ago..

I think it's because of Twitter, Wealdstone Raider ( Gordon Hill ) now has an account.
There also seems to be a new Wealdstone Raider v whoever video every day appearing on Twitter ( see post # 9)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
A mate of mine is a Wealdstone fan - informs me this lad is not the sharpest tool in the box. I imagine this news could come as a bit of shock to some of you, especially those who think we should persevere with SEMI.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
After the whitehawk game he was apparently in the standard in brighton completly lashed .
More than 1 person has said he's a bit of a knob but if he's giving any money to charity fair play to him .

Jan 30, 2008
After the whitehawk game he was apparently in the standard in brighton completly lashed .
More than 1 person has said he's a bit of a knob but if he's giving any money to charity fair play to him .
shit the bed? Im a celebrity get me out of here ,what do you reckon:laugh:
regards
DR

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
apparently he spoke to his lawyers about taking the person who uploaded the video to court but they told him he has got no grounds :)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Holy shit you can not go to any public place and avoid hearing people speaking about this recently. I mean it's one of the funniest ****ing things on the internet but the original video must be at least a year old at this point.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I don't get what angle you're coming from? The bloke himself has a Twitter account now and puts pics up - think he's enjoying the fame!

You seriously don't get where I am coming from on this? I guess this kind of proves my point on the lack of empathy. Fellas lagging at a football match and some busy arse decides to put it over the web, it's not right. Not what decent people do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here