Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon jeanne

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hiya Bluebird - it's okay, I don't have any sensibilities to upset................................. but I do think your point has already been made at adequate length :)

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Yeah, I'm a wanker alright.

I'm not a bullshitter though. Pity, as it seems I'd be welcomed with open arms on NSC.....

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
:lol:

Apologies if I've upset your sensibilities, but the fact of the matter is a fair percentage of the things number9 has written on this board about Leon Jeanne, and in particular about his time at Cardiff, is nonsense.

Of course, number9 has a vested interest in Jeanne, so he was bound to be somewhat economical with the truth. I don't, so I wasn't.
He's got a vested interest in making him look good on internet messageboards that affect nothing?

You've alrfeady established that you think Jason Koumas was the better player in 1998 or whatever, no need to keep on about it is there.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing

I'm not a bullshitter though. Pity, as it seems I'd be welcomed with open arms on NSC.....

The whole way through this thread you have been hugely negative about this guy. Its easy to sit there and slag off the 100/1 shot. Saying he's got no chance, then when it does loose say 'I told you so' Any wanker can do that

There must of been something there to even be offered the 2 week trial, maybe number9 was overhyping him somewhat but who cares, it would of made a pretty amazing story.

A Bullshitter you maybe not but a wanker you sure are

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
bullshitters and wankers ............................................. all grist to the mill on NSC.

Everyone is welcome (well, once they've overcome the newbie/jcl/posting your first thread to soon barrier) :D

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

He has left us with well wishes from Gus can you now follow him and hop along to which ever club's message board he turns up at. Ta

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
The whole way through this thread you have been hugely negative about this guy.

That'll be because I'm one of those rare creatures who has actually seen him play on a number of occasions. As a result, I was aware that number9 was talking shite about his abilities and in particular his spell at Cardiff City. However, I now realise that the truth was getting in the way of a good story, so perhaps I should have kept my mouth shut.

I apologise for any offence caused.

:thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Welcome back LB, great to see the acceptable face of Cardiff City on here again :laugh: Seriously though, your contributions are invariably valid. How do you rate your chances this season ? New manager and lost a few good players, Play offs this time ? At least we have a proper home now.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Agreed. :wanker: I'd hoped you'd f***ed off for good.

LB is a decent bloke, i met him in the Tap last time Cardiff were down, and bought him a beer.

Which means it's his round......OI, LB.....Your round fella !!!!!!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Yet more evidence of what a thoroughly decent bloke Gus is in that link. He appears to have gone out of his way to help this guy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quite moving to see a post from Frank at the top of this page.

RIP bhaexpress :down:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - Was [MENTION=19767]number9[/MENTION] actually Christian Roberts? I went to his testimonial, which featured a Swindon side vs Chelsea Legends (Gus Poyet in midfield, Le Saux, Desailly.... Zola scored a hattrick!) and met him briefly after the match - just read through this whole thread and I'd be interested to know.

Also gained some knowledge from this thread, didn't know Zamora was let go by Norwich at a young age!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - Was [MENTION=19767]number9[/MENTION] actually Christian Roberts? I went to his testimonial, which featured a Swindon side vs Chelsea Legends (Gus Poyet in midfield, Le Saux, Desailly.... Zola scored a hattrick!) and met him briefly after the match - just read through this whole thread and I'd be interested to know.

Also gained some knowledge from this thread, didn't know Zamora was let go by Norwich at a young age!

The registration e-mail address doesn't suggest so.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Just read, his son was one of the 3 that were killed in the car crash in wales over the weekend. Awful news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here