Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa Loyalty Points Allocation

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Not worried about Villa. We will have a large allocation which I base on the fact Villa fans will have no interest in this match at all.

I suspect that Villa will give us an initial allocation. It will sell out extremely swiftly. They'll give us another allocation which will also sell swiftly. And that process may well repeat itself, and Villa Park might even fill up for the first time in a while.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
We wont get anymore than standard which is around 3000,brrn done to death on here,of u had a sense u could of joined villa membership,which many fans did at the start of season,ig cant get,will be in villa end

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I suspect that Villa will give us an initial allocation. It will sell out extremely swiftly. They'll give us another allocation which will also sell swiftly. And that process may well repeat itself, and Villa Park might even fill up for the first time in a while.

Yep! And looking forward to the party that will inevitably take place.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
We wont get anymore than standard which is around 3000,brrn done to death on here,of u had a sense u could of joined villa membership,which many fans did at the start of season,ig cant get,will be in villa end

I'm lookin 4ward 2 this 1 M8..... :whistle:

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon

A Villa supporting mate of mine agrees with this, and believes that Villa's marketing director - assuming they're not brain dead - will have woken up ages ago to the potential cash cow of an Albion invasion on 7th May. Villa will be playing in the Championship next season come what may. Not too many of their fans will be incentivised to turn up on a Sunday morning....other than for the purposes of seeing the Albion go up (or - dare I tempt fate - saluting us for having already done so) and having a fun day out. My wish is that we'll be given a very large allocation for this one. I really hope so, as it will be a great party to behold, and well deserved after the angst of last season's long haul up to Boro. And my Villa mate has offered to take my son and me out for lunch after the game - decent chap! Best of all, it's only 25 miles up the road from where I live!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
With you on this. Anyone on 1150 deserve first shout for Norwich, but I'm on 1147 having been to 6 away (and two more booked) plus the EFL Cup at the Amex. Missing that FA Cup v MK Dons has cost me dearly. Should be dropped by smaller points. Friday morning is going to be a free for all scramble.

Have I missed something? DO tickets go on sale Friday? Still says TBC on website.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I assume Villa has to have an arrangement in the ground to provide 15% of ground capacity for cup games. Their capacity is 43k so 15% will be about 6k. That's what I'll plump for as our allocation if the demand is there and the WM Police agree to that number.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I assume Villa has to have an arrangement in the ground to provide 15% of ground capacity for cup games. Their capacity is 43k so 15% will be about 6k. That's what I'll plump for as our allocation if the demand is there and the WM Police agree to that number.

Good point, makes sense as they would do this for cup games if necessary, I'll be surprised if we don't get this

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
living up north I been pay on the gate for years. this season I been getting tickets just for loyalty points.. only been Newcastle, Sheff Weds, Barnsley, Rotherham, Wigan, Huddersfield, Leeds, so have 70 points. Wolves will be my last game this season.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

We will.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Villa have indicated that they are willing to look into possibilities. I'm sure our allocation we be more than usual.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
living up north I been pay on the gate for years. this season I been getting tickets just for loyalty points.. only been Newcastle, Sheff Weds, Barnsley, Rotherham, Wigan, Huddersfield, Leeds, so have 70 points. Wolves will be my last game this season.

From what i'm hearing, you'll be able to get a villa ticket if you want it.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
I've decided to stop supporting Albion and start supporting Villa. C'mon you middling nowhere side from the ugliest city in the country with the worst accent!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Villa have indicated that they are willing to look into possibilities. I'm sure our allocation we be more than usual.
Where have you seen this,?,even when in prem no club got anymore for league games,and balkham apparently said it wont happen,spoke to several villa fans and have all said it won't,u got inside info

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
There are several posters who have said that we may get a bigger allocation, not saying they are lying but not one of them has yet stated where this information has come from. If someone really knows that we may get a bigger allocation then why not just spill the beans?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here