Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
How does a badly written comedy show explain my sense of humour? That sentence simply does not make sense.

Shut everyone up? Au contraire, I genuinely enjoy watching you lot go into meltdown. Looney went Manson last week, I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Nobody is trying to shut you up. Tone it down a bit perhaps?

Tatty Bye
TC

Why would i want to tone it down when the only suitable language for you is swearing, the other stuff clearly didn't hit home and was suggested as painful reading.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yeah ok Nibble. I believe the Remainers got owned after all their boasting pre the referendum.
Tatty bye you nasty piece.

You can dish it out but you sure can't take it. Talk about Generation Snowflake, eh Bushy! You're the David Hayes of NSC.
Tatty Bye
TC

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I like it. He's owned you time and time again over the last fortnight. Confidence? Nah, it's just people finally calling you out on your empty bluster.

Tatty Bye
TC

Just made me smile when I read it again "owned" and "calling me out"...lol, proper nawty, are you Danny Dyer as well.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Why would i want to tone it down when the only suitable language for you is swearing, the other stuff clearly didn't hit home and was suggested as painful reading.

It was painful because your grammar is poor to the point of being illegible. Swear away old boy, I am offended more by your trashing of the English language and appalling grammar than any of the obvious profanities you happen to use.
Tatty Bye
TC

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You can dish it out but you sure can't take it. Talk about Generation Snowflake, eh Bushy! You're the David Hayes of NSC.
Tatty Bye
TC

Live in hope that one day you will post something about Brexit on this thread.
Your limited understanding of the issue is clearly a burden for you though and explains why you stick to and hide behind little insults.
You really are coming across as a nasty arsed petty little man.
Your username becomes more relevant with each passing day.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just made me smile when I read it again "owned" and "calling me out"...lol, proper nawty, are you Danny Dyer as well.

Stop being a big baby. Sometimes things don't go our way. Deal with it.

You slag.

Tatty Bye
TC

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Live in hope that one day you will post something about Brexit on this thread.
Your limited understanding of the issue is clearly a burden for you though and explains why you stick to and hide behind little insults.
You really are coming across as a nasty arsed petty little man.
Your username becomes more relevant with each passing day.

Nice poem

Tatty Bye
TC

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes mate an incredible pain in the neck with a totally warped view of how society should perform...that's him.. :wink:.

Says the man who got banned for threatening other posters with physical violence. Lovely stuff.

Tatty Bye
TC

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
It was painful because your grammar is poor to the point of being illegible. Swear away old boy, I am offended more by your trashing of the English language and appalling grammar than any of the obvious profanities you happen to use.
Tatty Bye
TC

You think i would waste any of my time stringing a few fancy lines together just to be praised by a jumped up little prat like you. you have totally misread me.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You think i would waste any of my time stringing a few fancy lines together just to be praised by a jumped up little prat like you. you have totally misread me.

They don't have to be fancy, just coherent. But no, don't do it for me. Do it for yourself man. For your own dignity.

Tatty Bye
TC

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Its sad but Brexit is a bit of a class war.

The higher educated and more travelled generally voted Remain. Whereas, if you've lived in the same town your whole life and left school at 16 you are far more likely to have voted Leave.

There will always be exceptions but out of everyone I know, this applies of about 80% of cases

Fear of the outside isn't a good thing though, especially when it affects the 48% of the UK (that voted) who aren't.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13

The higher educated and more travelled generally voted Remain. Whereas, if you've lived in the same town your whole life and left school at 16 you are far more likely to have voted Leave.

There will always be exceptions but out of everyone I know, this applies of about 80% of cases

Just about sums it up for me, well put

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

How many out of the 17million do you know, percentage wise will do.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
How many out of the 17million do you know, percentage wise will do.

Well I think you know the answer to that, but in work and pleasure I mix with a pretty wide cross section. I'm not being snide about leavers and saying they are less intelligent, but I think its true

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here