d8f8d3bfd371eaf7b2d18a709e5e4c31.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Sainsburys lewes road not bad really

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
Currently looking out over Preston Park. Very light fog, so light that you have to strain to see it. Can't see this coming in thick. UTA!!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings. People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them.

Donald Trump is a particularly extreme example.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The unnerving risk of drinking half a litre of rum only for the game to be called off, like being jilted on a date when you've already got at the Dutch courage, so you end up just moping around - listless and unnecessarily pissed.
Happened to me once, ended up going home with a 49 year old dom..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
That pic and the new thread just created has made me make use of the ignore feature. I'd intended to give him a load of stick, but that's exactly the sort of thing these people thrive on, so for the first time in my illustrious career on the internet, I have actually blocked someone.

He's that tedious that even I can't be bothered to filter with my eyes.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Down the side of the park(sorry don't know it's name but lots of people seem to park there) 2 mins walk to the hikers rest and a chippy with very good curry sauce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here