Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Long overdue tidy up in garden. Ache all over today, so I guess it did me more good than watching football, which certainly wouldn't have helped me. No interest in the game, don't want to look back anymore, we should have gone up and we didn't. It is going to be harder next year, but as long as we get treated to the same quality of football then I am looking forward not back.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sea Shanty Festival. OK, not cool and not hip, but great fun. From midday to past 11 pm, loads of people singing their heads off in pub after pub after pub after pub ...... after pub after pub ..... after pub after pub - all over the town! All free too (the music, but sadly not the beer!)
Drinking coffee and feeling rather delicate this morning. Was there some sort of football match on yesterday? Have I missed it?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Sea Shanty Festival. OK, not cool and not hip, but great fun. From midday to past 11 pm, loads of people singing their heads off in pub after pub after pub after pub ...... after pub after pub ..... after pub after pub - all over the town! All free too (the music, but sadly not the beer!)
Drinking coffee and feeling rather delicate this morning. Was there some sort of football match on yesterday? Have I missed it?

Yes, there was. Real Madrid won on penalties.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here