Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull Will Obliterate Wednesday

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I remember saying the same after Palace got to the final. Really hope Wednesday don't go up. They are the weakest of the sides left and would rather we had them to play again next year.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Having had a huge slice of luck given our injuries and their dodgy goal, Wednesday must be one of the poorest teams ever to reach the Championship play-off finals.

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
I bloody well hope not! I've become accustomed to a seven day week. Would be well weird going to bed on a Tuesday and waking up on a Thursday.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I'm partly hoping that the Wendy's do it. Hull will lose their better players and not be a strong plus it'll be hilarious watching the Wendy's get hammered every week and be relegated with the lowest points tally ever.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I bloody well hope not! I've become accustomed to a seven day week. Would be well weird going to bed on a Tuesday and waking up on a Thursday.

This season really has been a very good one to be a Saints fan on many fronts!

theboybilly

Hull played very well at the iPro but things still aren't rosy at that club. Ask 20 Hull fans for their first-choice Xl and you'll get 20 different answers. Some like Clucas, many don't, same with Akpom and Diomande or even Huddlestone. Their owners aren't covering themselves in glory either. I want Hull to smash Sheffield Wednesday but I have a sneaky feeling that in a one-off game the Owls could fluke it

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
It seems Wednesday just need to turn up and everything will go their way. They could be bombarded for 89 minutes and they'll get a lucky break and score.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Wednesday are a decent side with an owner who will throw money at it next season regardless of division. We have played them 4 times this season and haven't beaten them!!

I say! Good luck to them

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
This season really has been a very good one to be a Saints fan on many fronts!

Thanks! Sure has been a great season for us - lets see if we can get Koeman on a new contract. Top, top manager. Best game of the season tomorrow night as we see the Promotions XI take on the current team in Kelvin Davis's testicular game. Rickie Lambo back at St Mary's banging them in for fun. Can't wait.. Never mind stuffing Arsenal 4-0 it is all about tomorrow night ;) Just sad that Albion won't be joining us and Bournemouth. Be great to have three teams on the south coast in the prem.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It seems Wednesday just need to turn up and everything will go their way. They could be bombarded for 89 minutes and they'll get a lucky break and score.

I think that's more a BHA being unlucky thing - how many times do we lay siege to the opposition goal, the opposition then get one solitary break up the field and score from it.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'm partly hoping that the Wendy's do it. Hull will lose their better players and not be a strong plus it'll be hilarious watching the Wendy's get hammered every week and be relegated with the lowest points tally ever.
We said the same last season about Bournemouth and a few years ago against Palace. I think who ever wins the final will stay up, lots of weak teams in the PL next season

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
We said the same last season about Bournemouth and a few years ago against Palace. I think who ever wins the final will stay up, lots of weak teams in the PL next season

Sorry, you can't compare this Wednesday team with the Bournemouth side that got promoted.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I thought Weds were promoted tonight after the way they celebrated. Some good fans, some real twats who were classless up there. Hull fan for the day on the 28th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here