Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ffs ... It's far from over!!!

GypsyKing

Feb 4, 2013
We lost 2-0 and 4 of our best players in one game. In this was another team we'd all be writing them off.

It's over.

Mid table next season methinks. :nono: :cry:.

Can a "supporter" really be that negative?!

My personal philosophy to life is the bigger the challenge, the more I am up for it, and the sweeter success is for it.

BRING IT ON.

GypsyKing

Feb 4, 2013
That said nothing motivates me more than someone telling me I can't do something and hopefully the team will have the same attitude.

Difference between life's winners and losers...

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Well, you can get disappointed on Monday if you want to, I expect it not to happen.

Disappointed, dont be bloody daft, nobody in their right mind will be disappointed on Monday, we've only got a very slim chance, but maybe just maybe, if everyone gets behind the team and inspires them, we might actually pull this round.

Bigger shocks have happened, we're not 2-0 down with 5 mins to go, we've got another 90 minutes, and lets face it our luck can only get better

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I may be a "complete wet blanket", but I have been right so far. :whistle:.

Well time for your (and our) luck to change.....as said 90 minutes to go and odds don't favour us but football is all about passion not odds. The crowd will be an important element in this game. What ever happens we really need to put on an impressive show of support IT HAS BEEN A BRILLIANT SEASON.

Andy1611

Aug 6, 2009
We've come from 2-0 down before this season. This time, we've got an entire game to do it. Not over until it's over.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
We lost 2-0 and 4 of our best players in one game. In this was another team we'd all be writing them off.

It's over.

Mid table next season methinks. :nono: :cry:.

With such confidence you must have gone LARGE on MASSIVE then. Let's see your betting slip.

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
It only takes one deflected goal, one red card and the game will change. It's Sheffield Wednesday's to lose now, just gotta get behind the team and hope for the best. COME ON ALBION ��⚪

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I disagree. If we keep doing what we have for the last four years we will, more often than not, make the play-offs. If we keep doing that we will eventually go up.
If we don't believe that what is the point? We might as well give up.

I thought you were the one that's giving up. We are 2 nil down at half time having done the (extra) hard bit........we can still go up THIS season. UTA.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Even if we do make it past weds do you really see our threadbare squad making it past hull or derby? We need to be at our best against those two! Or get lucky.

I don't know but we will have nearly 2 weeks to regroup.

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
Looking on owls talk they are all shitting bricks, they know they haven't done enough. We have nothing to lose now we just have to go for it. I've seen enough games where 2/3 goals have been overturned in a matter of a few minutes and we have 90. So why complain get behind the boys and pray

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here