Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough Vs Brighton & Hove Albion *****Official Match Thread*****

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Extremely happy with the 2nd half, still not sure what to think about the redcard but the timewasting was stupid

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
**** off to all those who are calling us bottlers, BORO were odds on favourites, we were down to 10. We didn't even loose and gave it everything towards the end. Three more games and we're there. SEAAAAGULLLS!

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
A tough game to begin with. And then we're given Mike Dean. A shocking performance by the ref. Did he give us ANYTHING? And don't start me on the red card...,

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Huge respect to Stockdale. Trying to get through the stewards and middlesbrough fans to (presumably) go over to our fans.

Gutted we couldn't do it, we gave it one hell of a go in the second half.

Apr 22, 2016
Absolutely f@@king hilarious that you f@@ked it up drag queens. It couldn't happen to a better bunch of c@nts. Goal difference makes it even funnier. Dizzy heights for you lads made your mouth too loud. What a day! Champions!! And you fu@ked it up!! Go f&ck yourselves.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Absolutely f@@king hilarious that you f@@ked it up drag queens. It couldn't happen to a better bunch of c@nts. Goal difference makes it even funnier. Dizzy heights for you lads made your mouth too loud. What a day! Champions!! And you fu@ked it up!! Go f&ck yourselves.

Thank you, Oscar Wilde.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

**** off you inbred northern peasant

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm going to put over 10 shillings on Burnley and Middlesboro to come straight back down. The only game I've been impressed with either of them is December at the Amex. Since then both have been like an average cup side.
Yes I'm bitterly pissed up....er, I mean disappointed, but the dingles won't spend and boro will be without a manager by November
Bring on Wednesday:lol:, Let's show them premier league quality

:tantrum:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Fair enough, great game and loads of drama. Really don't know what happened in the first half. Goal was offside, and we were in the ascendancy when Stephens was sent off. We were certainly worth a draw and on another day this would have been a great result.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I like you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here