• Half-full: 2 defeats in 11

Votes: 77 51.3%
  • Half-empty: 1 win in 11

Votes: 73 48.7%

• Total voters

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dunk and bennett back next game....Solly and Stephens on the horizon. Bruno back and looking good. Played well in last 4 games. Definitely half full.

Saying that if we lose against Fulham we are in deep trouble as we have derby away after that

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I was pleased with the performance today, just need to replace Baldock and teach Stockwell to distribute the ball to our players.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We are above the bottom three thanks to Rotherham's shite goal difference. How anybody can see that as a half full situation is beyond me. Even with their shit goal difference Rotherham have still managed to win one more game than us.

Pickledegg

Jul 13, 2012
Success in football owes a lot to luck and momentum. We have neither. Sometimes change is needed and for me we're at that point now. 1 win in 11 or 2 defeats in 11 is shit and no matter how hard you try polishing a turd it's still a turd.

You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter!! Half full for me!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
5 points from the last 3 games is good on paper but performance wise tells me it's nothing more than papering over the cracks, Our forward play is still lacking a decent centre forward and we never control the midfield. Half empty for me as we still look like where we are be in the table.

Feb 14, 2010
Its 99 per cent full. The only problem is the team. Well that's Brighton. Great support, rubbish team. Ever was thus. We have a chairman doing his best to build a club that will get a team that will one day match the support. Now give it a rest.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
If your are pouring drink into an empty glass and fill it half way, it's half full. If you are drinking half of a full glass of drink it then becomes half empty.

I like Red Cabbage

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Half empty. However you dress it up we are only out of the relegation zone on goal difference.

And for periods this afternoon we were in the bottom three. Hyypia will never be a winner at Brighton. Just a question of when he goes. Maybe after Fulham if we draw or lose next Saturday?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oddly optimistic. I recall the great Gus side struggling to convert draws into wins and then it came together when Ulloa arrived. I am fairly confident the same can happen again.

January transfer window will decide the decide the season. We need to act quickly and significantly.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Still half empty, I'm afraid; I don't want it to be like that - I'd be far more happy if we were scoring freely and carrying all before us; but we're not. Today's result has cheered me up a bit, though. Here's hoping it marks the start of better days!

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Its now half full, because Sammi has altered his tactics,only a touch,but enough. Keep E .Bennet ,with Stephens and March returning with maybe another striker coming in (COG might go,although i feel for him,just a bit !) and we will prosper.I am not a fan of Sammi,however all the clubs around us have sacked their manager ,and IMO it would be very telling that we didn't....and survived !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here